The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ruby And Star Again...

k4tie-d

StarR Collars
Registered
Reaction score
been taking more pics please tell me if your fed up, there some of our neighbours aswell :)

Star :wub: :wub:

IMG_2378.jpg
IMG_2376.jpg

Ruby :wub: :wub:

Img_2467.jpg
Img_2404.jpg

Ruby and Kyle :huggles:

Img_2407.jpg

Tug of war with the new toy

Img_2442.jpg

Img_2452.jpg

Img_2453.jpg

Now for the amazing 2 BODIED DOG (w00t) ......

Img_2448.jpg

Img_2451.jpg

Img_2426.jpg

BOTTOMS UP STAR :- "

Img_2411.jpg

BOTTOMS UP EVERYONE

Img_2417.jpg

Never fed up Katie of seeing your photos, lovely ones at that, hope you are enjoying them, ta for sharing

:cheers:

Ready for take off!!

Img_2403.jpg

And their off....

Img_2402.jpg

now for the foxes

mummy and daddy

Img_2132.jpg
Img_1671.jpg

one baby and baby and mummyor maybe daddy??

Img_2054.jpg
Img_2222.jpg

and just so they dont feel left out Zoe and Kyle :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Img_0305.jpg
Img_0304.jpg

Wow those foxy pictures are great |Katie... :thumbsup:

and of course the ones of Ruby and Star....even better... :lol: :wub: coming on a treat :thumbsup: and the kids too... :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics... Ruby and Star look like the have loads of fun together and they've started the eternal stuggle for ownership of the ball-on-a-string! We've got a family of foxes down the road, I stopped the car beside them the other night and they just kept on playing it was great I've never seen fox cubs close up before.

Great pics Katie! :thumbsup: Ruby & Star! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Gosh - they are looking like whippets already - they look lovely together - great action shots :thumbsup:

Only one thing better than a whippet puppy and that's two whippet puppies - they are adorable. (Love the names too - beware of now buying everything with a star on it for Star.........perhaps it's just me........)

Amazing foxy pics

:) Great pics of the gorgeous Star and Ruby, :wub: you can never post too many Katie. It's just lovely to watch them growing up on k9. :thumbsup:

Nice to see the kids too. :huggles:

Sonia and Jesse xx

Lovely pictures...........i like the dark patches around Star's eyes :wub:

Lovely pictures of Ruby and Star :wub: :wub: they look so happy and look like they are having so much fun together :huggles:

Love Star's ID tag, has Ruby got one with Rubies on it :- " :lol:

Absolutely fantastic pictures Katie, they are coming on so well. They are both beauties but I love Star's markings. :wub:

The 2 bodied dog photos were so funny :lol: our have one of those balls on a rope, they love it.

Brilliant pics of the foxy family too. :)

jue332 said:
Lovely pictures of Ruby and Star  :wub:   :wub:   they look so happy and look like they are having so much fun together  :huggles:
Love Star's ID tag, has Ruby got one with Rubies on it  :- "  :lol:

no unfortunatly you cant get rubies, so they both have stars, but im cooking up a new tattoo and trying to incorporate a star and well somthing for ruby but having a bit of trouble on that one im sure i will be working on it for some time :sweating:

:huggles:

Lovely pics :huggles: . They are all growing up so fast :))

I admire your action shots, I can only ever take decent ones of Skye when she's lying down :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: lovely pictures of two sweet puppy's. I love the one where she's falling... so adorable

Lovely photos of gorgeous puppies. :wub: :wub: I like the running pictures - their running action is so whippety (if you know what I mean!) even though they're still little babies. :)

Back