The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ruby Aged 11 1/2 Weeks

julie_s

Registered
Reaction score
We're off to puppy classes tonight for the first time, I finally managed to find a class that could fit us in before the end of October/November. I think the moral of the story is if you're planning to get a puppy in the near future book them in asap.

The class sounds fun I think they put them all in a big puppy pen to have a romp around and they play a few games like hide and seek.

So we'll see how we go and yes there are a couple more new photos below too :- " .

I found this photo :wub: hiding on my hard drive when I put the new photos on below today.

IMGP1578.jpg

New photos... I can't get her to stay still when she stands up... so all of the photo's are either sitting or lying. There must be a magic trick I've not learnt!

P8161316.jpg

P8161317.jpg

What an adorable girl! Cute, Cute, Cute! :thumbsup:

Caroline (Willie and Jacks Mom)

Awww what a cutie :wub: :wub:

Good luck at puppy class :thumbsup:

Such a pretty girl.... :wub: :wub: and wow - how shes growing. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no, ive made a big mistake, you need to send her back to me right now

:D :D

I'm dead proud... :b Ruby and my daughter Robyn graduated :geek: from the puppy pen on their first class, because she's taught Ruby to sit and lie down on command. She even did a beautiful stay and recall, we didn't know she knew how to do that. :thumbsup: long may it continue!

J

irene.r said:
oh no, ive made a big mistake, you need to send her back to me right now
:D   :D

Aww no! :p and no stealing puppies on sunday btw! :D

I blame you for her being so lovely :wub: it's all down to your excellent upbringing! Bet wee Roxy is just the same can't wait to see her and Jess.

Julie

I blame you for her being so lovely :wub: it's all down to your excellent upbringing! Bet wee Roxy is just the same can't wait to see her and Jess.

Julie

Nothing do to with me, it's a whippet thing :wub: :wub:

irene.r said:

Julie

Nothing do to with me, it's a whippet thing :wub: :wub:

The spell of the whippet, everyone who meets her loves her... she went down a treat tonight. Someone did ask if she was a rescue though, how strange?

Lovely, she's really pretty :wub: It's amazing how fast they change in just a matter of weeks isn't it?

Back