Reaction score
DSC_0533.jpg

DSC_0534.jpg

DSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0572.jpg

They're not rubbish ... they're lovely photos of your gorgeous gang :wub:

aww arent they gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

:D looks a happy gang to me , well done , i normally get blurs lol :D

what a lovely little gang - but how on earth do you get them all to look at you at the same time? :blink:

very lovely pictures :wub: pretty faces, bet a mix like that is a right handful :teehee:

Well done for getting them to keep still long enough to take such good photo,s...they are all gorgeous.

They're all adorable!!!!! :wub:

Just love it when they cock their heads to one side - makes them look sooooooooo sweet :D

What do you mean 'rubbish piccies', they are great :thumbsup:

Gorgeous doggies you've got there :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love your gang and your whippies only look quite young. We pick up our 8 week Whippy, Gracie, on Saturday so will be introducing her to my two rescues - fingers crossed. :thumbsup:

DSC_0572.jpg

This is a gorgeous picture, look at their ADORABLE litte faces :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awww they are all so gorgeous! :huggles: Whippets and terriers are such a great mix... we miss our Manchester Terrier an awful lot still. Although Neela's a bit of a brat and behaves a bit like a terrier sometimes :rolleyes: .

These are not rubbish pictures! What a beautiful gang you have :wub: :huggles:

Thank You Everyone.

The whippets are 4 months old today ......

Its amazing what making funny noises does for hounds attention !!! im sure the neighbours must think im bonkers :p :p

Good luck on your collection of Gracie :)

I wouldn't be without terriers or whippets, I love em both !

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they are all gorgeous but I still think you are being greedy having two whippety poopies :p

Back