The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rocco, Timber2 & Pearl

:wub: gosh they have all come on so well but I do have to say at the moment I will have' stamps 'popped on Rocco and Pearl. Lovely pups you must be very pleased :thumbsup:

They are stunning absolutley beautiful Anita, you know i have a very soft spot and warm bed for Rocco :wub: but i really like them all, looking forward to seeing them grow and develope. :huggles: best of luck with them :luck: :luck: :luck:

[mod edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
What lovely puppies, and standing so well....little angels :wub: :wub: :wub:

Pauline & Ruby

They are all beautiful! :wub: :wub: :wub: Rocco is very handsome! :wub: Good luck with them all :luck: :luck: :luck:

Don't they look great Anita, so very even at the moment, good luck with them. :thumbsup:

They are looking really good - I will be very interested to see them in the ring next year and see which boy you will keep, I do like the fawn boy :* Best of luck with them

these pups are gorgeous!!! :wub:

I liked Timber2 (AKA Willie :- " ) from day one, and he is such a sweetie, but there is something about that fawn boy, even though I'm not a 'fawnie' - if you think he looks classy in the pics, you should see him strutting around the kitchen :thumbsup:

and as for Pearl . . . . . . . . :huggles: just like her mum :*

[mod edit]

the one thing we're all agreed on is that the pups are STUNNING! :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some posts have been edited due to comments of a personal nature that have no place on K9. If you have issues please take them up with the individuals concerned off the board.

Anita, I love the pups and can't wait to see them in the flesh when they come out.

Wendy

Very nice puppies, I shall look forward to seeing them in the spring. :wub: :huggles:

Rocco :wub: :wub: :wub: , anyone who know's me knows that fawn boys with white markings just make me go all lovey-dovey but when they are nice as well I go double lovey-dovey :blink: Can't wait to see you in the ring Rocco.

Jenny

They are just lovely :wub:

Rocco looks a proper little showman- love him! :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

Back