The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rip Kez

Such a tragic accident.

My heart goes out to the family, they must be devastated losing Kez like this.

I never ever put collars on my two when they are left home alone.

Learnt a good lesson when Annie got hooked on Alf's collar once, luckily I was there and I freed her immediately and no harm was done, but it really made me think the outcome could have been so different had I not been around. From that day I never put collars on them in the house.

How absolutely terrible, one reason not to leave collars on indoors.

[SIZE=21pt]RIP little Kez[/SIZE]

:( I'm so sorry to hear of this terrible tragic accident .

RIP Little Kez

[SIZE=14pt]RIP Kez[/SIZE]

How terrible :(

:huggles: to everyone left behind

By a strange co-incidence someone I know has just posted on another list about a puppy that she'd sold being put in a crate wearing a collar for twenty mins and that one strangled to death as well.

So it's a warning to us all not to keep collars on puppies.

Personally none of my dogs wear collars unless they are going out. Something that I started to do to stop their coats being marked and because they look nicer without them. Now after reading about these two tragic incidents I'm glad that I did.

RIP little Kez. I feel so sorry for his owners and the children must be in pieces.

how very tragic :( poor little mite and the owner :( ,very sad and heartbreaking.

i never keep collars on my dogs indoors apart from a puppy getting used to a collar when i,m there to supervised.

This made me cry. Poor, poor little soul, and so sorry for Tippy her mummy too. What the poor family must be going through I can't begin to imagine. Utterly heartbreaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a tragic thing to happen! :( Poor little puppy, & how awful for the family. :(

This is such a heartbreaking story :(

My thoughts go out to the family,they must be totally devastated,do you know how Tippy the mother of the pup and who was with him when this tradgedy happened is? I would assume it has left her dreadfully traumatised :(

So close to Christmas too,this will unfortunately leave them with their Christmas somewhat tainted,It is so awful for the poor family and I hope they stop blaming themselves and see this for what it is..............jsut a very unfortunate accident :(

R.I.P Little Kez,you will be dearly missed :(

what a tragic accident please pass on our love to the family hey must be going through hell . we hope they stop blaming themselves for this tragic accident. rip kez. :(

Maybe if your friend read this it would make it a bit easier knowing that we all feel for her :huggles:

Sorry to hear about this awful accident,Our thoughts are with the family.

[SIZE=14pt]R.I.P KEZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]RIP KEZ.[/SIZE]

My thoughts are with Pat and all the family. Please, please tell her that she musn't blame herself. It was a freak accident.

What a terribly tragic accident. :( :( The owners should not blame themselves as freak accidents could happen to any of our dogs.

[SIZE=14pt]RIP little Kez[/SIZE]

This has really caused me concern. I do leave collars on my two when indoors as I worry that they might get out and therefore should be wearing their collars at all times. Perhaps we should consider them wearing something like a cat collar (with elastic) whilst indoors so that they are always wearing an identity disc.

Our thoughts are with Pat and her family .

RIP little Kez

I'm so sorry for this poor family and little Kez, what a terribly tragic accident. Our friends never leave a collar on their dog in the house for this very reason, think I'll take heed and do the same.

:huggles: to all the family, hope Tippy is alright, can't imagine what she must have been through.

Reading this has made me go cold all over, how heartbreaking for the family and Tippy :(

RIP Kez x

Liz and the Monellis

Back