The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

'rip' By 'lord Of The Knight'

:cheers: all .......I don't have anything to do with these lines so only know what I've been told, and what I've seen .........glad it looks like a healthy line :thumbsup: as there's enough bad 'uns out there :( :oops:

mike brown said:
MURPHY 1 said:
Just a word of caution here! and I don't want to be slanderous or nasty but I too liked Mike Browns dogs and they did/do have a good reputation.About ten years ago I went to visit his kennels and placed an order for a pup, a few things went wrong that were very strange and I was fobbed off and lost my deposit! I then just happened to check the pedigree that he had given me for the litter of expected pups, when I checked it against "Official kennel club records and the Whippet year book"  it didn't add up, there were significant discrepencies about the parentage and lineage of his dogs! I am not looking for a row with this man and am aware of his dogs reputation, but facts were facts and it didn't add up

murphy 1 known as andy bell who tried with his dog to get reconition but didnt suceed he couldnt do what i have done with his so call dog as you see i have put my name to this and i can rember you comeing to my yard and takeing your tenner for deposit then the messer you are i dont need messers like you so i sold your pup wait for you theres people out there who no what they want you didnt but the things you where saying to me you didnt no much about dogs at all so if you have any thing to say about my breeding prove it you no all you are doing is sour grapes so andy bell you no where i am im waiteing to hear what you have to say

Read the other post Mike !

Almost everyone on here knows that I am Andy Bell I have no need or desire to hide!

What recognition was I trying to gain? If it was recognition that I was after then surely I would have used my name!!!!

I'm not in this game for recognition or money or anything other than passion, the people on this site are a bit different from other hunting sites, they are all decent and passionate about their dogs, I doubt you will find anyone on here that will doubt my passion for my dogs and the breed as a whole.

Nothing else matters to me! not your opinion or anyone elses!

As Hannah says I was not Nasty I was even apologetic and careful not to slag you off, yet in return I get a gobful of vitriolic nastiness.

These forums are for airing opinions, I aired mine in a careful constructive manner, please do like wise!

Strike Whippets said:
:cheers:   all .......I don't have anything to do with these lines so only know what I've been told, and what I've seen .........glad it looks like a healthy line  :thumbsup:   as there's enough bad 'uns out there  :(   :oops:
Not very constructive then?

Nice article on Lord of the Night in this month`s Earth Dog Running dog

[the people on this site are a bit different from other hunting sites, they are all decent and passionate about their dogs] . What hunting sites would that be MURPHY 1

Not any one in particular Norbit just generally do you or don't you agree?

I just find whippet people a bit more pasionate as a rule ( general ) than others.

No i dont agree i have raced whippets and hunted and there are just as many decent people who are passionate about their dogs that hunt as race whippets.

Norbit said:
No i dont agree i have raced whippets and hunted and there are just as many decent people who are passionate about their dogs that hunt as race whippets.
I wasn't talking about hunting and racing, I don't race my dogs, never have was just talking about whippet people in general, hunting and racing owners alike.

Just my opinion, thats what forums are for. :cheers:

Back