The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rip Boris

Oh Wendy, I'm so very sorry, he looks a very handosme lad and you've given him a wonderful home.

We had Tiny with us on Monday when Max died and he had a good sniff of Max after he'd died, it seems to have helped him - he's not looking for Max like I thought he would.

Sending you all very big hugs. RIP Boris xx

Sorry to hear of your sad loss, run free Boris :huggles:

thankyou evrybody for you kind words boris was a one off he was going back everyday with wendy but i saw a twinkle in his good eye we had him for 11 years i will miss him so much he used to give wendy some hassle he did not suffer towards the end he past on in my arms i was glad that he did R.I.P big boy enjoy it running free with shelby and pasque

Tony

This is so sad,I'm sure he had a wonderful life with you.

R.I.P. Boris

Sonia

What a beautiful dog and such a lovely face. I am so sorry.

So sorry to hear this :( RIP Boris :huggles:

Thanks for all the kind thought I think if you have to loes a dog they why he went was the best. after he had past on we left him on his bed and all the other dogs spent time lying with him or just looking at him as if they new. minne lay with her head on him for some time. they all seamed to come and say goodby and i have to say they all seam better for it there all very quiet and yet even with fireworks going of settled.I did rember reading somewere to let there mates say goodby and it seams to have helped. Allthuogh having a great big empty gap on the sofa seams very odd to all of us.
So very sorry for your loss of Boris Wendy...

Run free dear Boy...

Back