The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rico X Greyhound

FTBAN

Registered
Reaction score
well as above i bred rico with a black greyhound she had 6 big strong healthy pups 3 bitches and 3dogs i kept a black dog pup for my self and got good homes for the other 3 there is 2 dog pups left and will be ready to go on sunday when they will be 8 weeks all pups wormed to date pm me if interested thanks robert :thumbsup:

Photo_0048_1.jpg

Photo_0050_1.jpg

Robert , absolutely delighted to hear all Ricos pups are doing well. Going on Ricos form, they are all guaranteed winners.

Looking forward to meeting up with you and your champion dog Rico at the fourth coming shows.

thanks margaret and john rico is doing great and all the pups are getting bigger by the day looking forward to meeting yous over the weekend see yous then thanks again atb robert ;)

did the greyhound race if so what was her racing name.. :luck: :thumbsup:

did the greyhound race if so what was her racing name.. :luck: :thumbsup:
she has done abit of racing with the her last owner not to sure her race name but she is droppeys kwell she had to stop racing due to she comes in to season every 4 months but she is a really fast bitch with good early pace and game as a badger :thumbsup:

can you give me your bitches ear mark (tattoo)

cheers

can you give me your bitches ear mark (tattoo)
cheers
hi chid im using my dads computer mine has gone haywire ive sent you a pm about the bitch as you asked robert :thumbsup:

Back