The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Richmond Results

Pictures look good Jax, even the ones I took :* its a good little camara, what make is it again.?

Its a KODAK DX 4530 , I bet they do a more up to date one now , as it is about 2 years old ,. 5.0 pixel thingy and with 3X zoom . Easy to use ( as you know :)) ) and NOT expensive

:cheers: :cheers: congratulations Jax and Libbe and to al the other k9ers :cheers:

Well done Jax and Libbee and everyone! :cheers: :cheers: Great pics. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Congrats[/SIZE] to everyone who did well :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]Special Congrats[/SIZE] to Jax and Libbee's JW and Libby Clarke and Dotty (Arjuna Joie de Vivre - Diggers aunt ;) ) on getting the CC that now makes her a champion :D :D :cheers:

It was good to be there to share these very special moments :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers: :cheers: Congratulations to all who did well at Richmond! :cheers: :cheers:

Can't believe you had such warm weather (w00t) - it rained nearly all day here! :wacko: :p

Great pics, my brindle dog is Blandings The Illusionist (aka Biscuit), he is Frodos litter brother. Patsy's pup is Tilly :wub: lovely pics of her, she looks great and she came 2nd in the puppy stakes :) Well done to all, :cheers: Hi Debs I didn't know I was stood next to you!!

K & A

a very well done libby & dotty :wub: :wub:

& to all the k9ers who did so well :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Well done K9'ers! [/SIZE] Quite a few of you in the placings there!

Congrats for the JW Jax! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to JAX for Libbee finishing her JW

& to all k9:ers doing well!!! :thumbsup:

Well done!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to all at Richmond. Thanks for the pics Jax, and big congrats to you and your girl - I'm glad I was instrumental in her JW - she's lovely.

Riley

Back