The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Richard N Maria'a Troy

flash1993

Registered
Reaction score
just to say a massive well done to richard and maria's troy he ran great again he beat some good dogs even your own max (w00t) he made flash look like a puppy in the 1st heat he must have beat him by 4 lenghts :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , u must be so proud of him i know i would be , had a great laugh with u guys . only 1 thing richard you gotta work on your slipping m8 :teehee: :teehee: 20 yard track u would ave won lol

also john's china ran a belter :thumbsup: :thumbsup: credit 2 ya .

atb josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just to say a massive well done to richard and maria's troy he ran great again he beat some good dogs even your own max (w00t) he made flash look like a puppy in the 1st heat he must have beat him by 4 lenghts :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , u must be so proud of him i know i would be , had a great laugh with u guys . only 1 thing richard you gotta work on your slipping m8 :teehee: :teehee: 20 yard track u would ave won lol
also john's china ran a belter :thumbsup: :thumbsup: credit 2 ya .

atb josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Cheers Josh, We had a great day and was good to see you again.

Well done to China and thanks to the Dorset Racing Club for putting on a good day at Motcombe.

Well done guys glad you had a good day -looking forward to our next run out but not sure when or where ... what's on this weekend I gotta check!

Back