The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Resevoir Dogs

george06

Registered
Reaction score
few pics of the boys out earlier including Blade and new member to the firm Rudy the blue pup whippet...

View attachment 34325

kenny_1.JPG

george06 said:
few pics of the boys out earlier including Blade and new member to the firm Rudy the blue pup whippet...
what a motley crew you have there George. Its a good job there is that good looking feller in the middle of you all. The one with the brown 'sprayway' jacket on.

lol....yea sadly none of me today.heres the one my lad took,missing our heads out!

ken4.JPG

ken6.JPG

Great pics George. Glad to see you met the others!! I met them on the way out of the park on Sunday evening, and little blue pup is just adorable.

yea these are good lads...i love this one,the size of Kenny next to my boy Kirk,looks like a giant................the boys said you turned up last sunday with hundreds of whippys in tow.....6.00 every night we meet now down there And...

bigkenn.JPG

Will have to try and get down again George, thing is, rush hour traffic on the east lancs is a bit of a doozy. Where abouts do you meet? Infront of the big house sounds good, if you're up for it later. Will only be 1 whippy in tow though, cos Sunday was a family reunion with the pups.

Having a few light ales tonight so wont be out later......we meet at the other end by the church and wonder down and go left at the house by the little streams,were we went last time kid,tommorow looking good,east lancs should be quiet on a sunday.

Sounds good to me too. Tomorrow it is then. I'll have to try and fix a time with you guys though, cos I haven't got a clue where this church is that you're on about :b Let me know what you think.

Back