The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rescue Whippet

tony b

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,not posted in a while but noticed there is a 8 mounth old whippet on the many tears rescue web site looking for a

home if anybody is interested

I couldn't resist scrolling down even further.....Felicia the lurcher is sweet......but oh, all those poor bitches of various breeds who have been used only as breeding machines :( How do their owners sleep at night, evil wicked vermin that they are :rant:

Fingers crossed they all find their Forever Homes with lots of love and a nice warm bed for the rest of their days :wub:

What a very beautiful boy :wub: :wub: :wub: Wish I had a bit more space!

How sad to see he's still waiting, I thought he'd already found a home but it sounds as though that fell through :(

I find the Many Tears site so depressing, so many puppy farm ex-breeding bitches :rant:

How sad to see he's still waiting, I thought he'd already found a home but it sounds as though that fell through :(
I find the Many Tears site so depressing, so many puppy farm ex-breeding bitches :rant:
I did apply for him and was accepted but had to get to Weston Super Mare where he is in Foster and as i live in Essex and have no transport it wasn't possible he came in with his brother monty and i would of had both,Monty has now gone to his new home, i would still have Reu if i had the chance.

Back