The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rescue Greyhound

lots of pictures when he arrives and has settled in he's lovely :) :) :) :)
Thanks i will :D .... 4 More sleeps hehe

Is that all it is now... 4 sleeps?! I remember the post that said 17 sleeps.... you must be beside your self with excitement now!! :D

Emma xxx
I am :) We have been buying a few bits for him, plenty of toys . He is going to be very spoilt :D

xxx
Teehee i'm sure he will have no complaints! :lol:

Emma xxx

I hope not , just need to get him a nice comfy bed now ..... 3 more sleeps -_- -_- -_-

:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

i bet by saturday morning your going to be a tad excited,lol

Best of luck not that you need it

and don't forget loads of piccies :D

Today is the day !!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh i'm getting so excited , he's coming around 7ish tonight.

Hope his first night goes ok , has anyone got any tips ? xxx

He's not coming until the morning now.... i'm too excited to sleep ! lol

It must be like you're a kid at Christmas!

So - how's it going, and where are all the pictures? :p

You can't keep us in suspense like this :sweating: :lol:

Good luck for today ...... hope he settles well.

I'm from your neck of the woods ....... about 20 mins from Darlington. Good to have another n/e'er here :)

So is he here yet??? I can't wait for an update! Hope everything goes well. My only top tip is try not to stare at him too much it makes them nervous. When I first got Busta I realised I was watching him all the time, it must have sent him bonkers! :D

Vicky

x

Hi All

Sorry for the delay on the pics , he's doing really well. First night was abit rough.... 4hrs sleep! But he was so good last night. Only cried for 5mins or so then not another peep until 5ish this morning when he wanted to go out :)

He's got a cut on his leg which had almost healed when we first got him but he opened it up again on the first night. Sorry i don't know how to upload pics on here so i've had to use a link. Anyway ..... Meet Connor !!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38048630@N03/

Back