The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Request for e-photos.

JAMES

Registered
Reaction score
Does anybody have any photos of the folowing CH that they can post please?

CH Belinda of Hardknott

CH Karnak Silver Tiger

CH Hardknott Mystery

CH Novacroft Madrigal

Also

Laguna Leezer/Shalfleet Syrona of Jarmane/Towercrest Flaming Arrow/

and Poachyn Tea time at laurelcote.

The latter is a bit of a tall order espeacially for digital pics but still worth a try.

Putting together a photo pedigree.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a photo of Mystery but I took it when he was in Veteran. He is the sire of my old girl and she is just coming up 13! I will scan it if you want it though. Let me know.

The English Champions books have pics of all these champion dogs in them James.

They are compiled by Mary Lowe.

If you want I can scan them and send but if you are wanting digital pics to use for a website you may have to get permission from the photographers and/or owners of the dogs to use them - I'm not sure about that.

dessie said:
I have a photo of Mystery but I took it when he was in Veteran.  He is the sire of my old girl and she is just coming up 13!  I will scan it if you want it though.  Let me know.
Dessie,

That would be brill, he appears severals times in the ped and I want a photo to add to the entry. :)

Aslan,

Thanks for the warning and kind offer. This is for my own personal use. I would love to get photos of all the dogs that appear in the ped but if I can get those I have listed I will be very happy. :)

Here you go James

Ch Belinda of Hardknott

James - I would be interested to see your dog and the ped (not necessarily the photo ped) as some of these dogs appear in the pedigree of my foundation dog too. Can you email me?

Back