The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Reforming

howling good time said:
Sounds good, hope everythings going well, me and david shall be over for your 1st show :D .Dose that mean new coats?

All the best.

yeah vicky means new coats and t-shirts but sure it just mean rhonda will have to do a bit more washing lol :thumbsup:

coatsy said:
howling good time said:
Sounds good, hope everythings going well, me and david shall be over for your 1st show :D .Dose that mean new coats?

All the best.

yeah vicky means new coats and t-shirts but sure it just mean rhonda will have to do a bit more washing lol :thumbsup:

lol. let me know when you sorted new ones out. :thumbsup:

hi colin, hows things coming along with the new club, has Ian come across any ground he likes yet :p :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluebell said:
hi colin, hows things coming along with the new club, has Ian come across any ground he likes yet  :p   :thumbsup:
been to look at afew places but nothing fixed yet heading to look at another on saturday so hope to have sumthing soon :thumbsup:

Hey Colin will ya's be having some sort of race day in the winter like ya's did last time?? cant wait till it starts up again should be good crack.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Miss Madam said:
Hey Colin will ya's be having some sort of race day in the winter like ya's did last time?? cant wait till it starts up again should be good crack.. :thumbsup:
Rose :)

hope to have a winter race rose will contact you about it or rhonda will ive just been told my warn level is been put up because both of us have an account to this ip adress

ian bill and myself went to look at the new ground but things didnt come up to scratch so we are holding off to look at a few more spots will keep everyone informed of any changes

what area (of Cty Down) do you have in mind?

well mate hows things comein along?are wee still goin to get the pigeon club of meetings? 8)

guss said:
well mate hows things comein along?are wee still goin to get the pigeon club of meetings? 8)
just finding it a bit hard mate to get a bit of ground we can rent all year round but we,ll get ther in the end thers never any probs with the club room in the pigeon club mate will be in touch :thumbsup:

Back