The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Re Homing My Whippet

salou30

Registered
Reaction score
I have a 11 month old female whippet. She is very active, loving and has an all round gorgeous nature. She can be a bit naughty and hard to handle though, hence I need to find her another more suitable home. I'm struggling to juggle my work, personal and home life with her, and its causing a lot of problems between my partner and I. I wish I could keep her but its just not working out.

Can anyone advise me on how I can find a decent, loving home ?

A good place to start is to contact her breeder - they should be willing to take her back :)

Hope she finds a lovely home soon :luck:

Good luck in your rehoming. :luck: sorry things havnt worked out too.

Could I please ask what part of the country you are in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen Posh tottys thread below - on older whippet wanted to rehome.

Just wondered.

salou30 said:
I have a 11 month old female whippet.  She is very active, loving and has an all round gorgeous nature.  She can be a bit naughty and hard to handle though,  hence I need to find her another more suitable home. I'm struggling to juggle my work, personal and home life with her, and its causing a lot of problems between my partner and I.  I wish I could keep her but its just not working out.

How are you getting on with finding a new home for your wee girl? :luck:

FifeJillandIan said:
salou30 said:
I have a 11 month old female whippet.  She is very active, loving and has an all round gorgeous nature.  She can be a bit naughty and hard to handle though,  hence I need to find her another more suitable home. I'm struggling to juggle my work, personal and home life with her, and its causing a lot of problems between my partner and I.  I wish I could keep her but its just not working out.

How are you getting on with finding a new home for your wee girl? :luck:

I'm passing this on to a friend who's recently lost a dog through an accident. Where are you?

Back