Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rch/nch Wor John Xgh

Norbit

Registered
Reaction score
Maggie GH

SIRE. MAGNA SWANK / DAM. MERRY TIDINGS

HE KNOWS X FARLOE BUBBLE / JOYFUL TIDINGS X KNOCKASEED SLIP

Going back to SAVVAS HACKSAW and SATIN LINES . Maggie excellent trapper with good early.

Mated to whippet RCH/ NCH WOR JOHN some top racing blood lines pups should make excellent racing prospects .10 pups 6 dogs 4 bitchs . PM me for contact num. northeast area

DSCF0019ms.jpg

worjohn.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

lovely looking pups :luck: to those who are having a one

The owners must have plenty time on their hands,10 puppys wow.good luck with all of them :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

(w00t) Pups all over the place (w00t) My heaven :huggles: :huggles:

Poor mum when they get the little sharp teeth o:)

Sure to be good uns :thumbsup:

They're gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Best of luck with em :luck: :luck:

lovely pups :thumbsup: haven't seen any from a greyhound to wor john that cant run always impressive best of luck :luck: :thumbsup:

Think Steve's bitch had 7. Not sure if 3 dogs and 4 bitch or other way around.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE PUPS MATE :luck:

WOR JOHN X GREYHOUND SURE TO BE GREAT DOGS/BITCHES :thumbsup:

i owner was down hordon today with the pups breeding looks great nice to see nobby back onthe track people might know his dog better sup nch highmain pipper& wor scapper goodluck with your pups

ray&joan

Enjoyed the day was a bit of a trip down memory lane for me nice to see some familiar faces still racing had some good crack talking dogs old and new.Found it hard to remember some peoples names :b but knew the names of the dogs they ran :- " :D

Nobby

nice litter nobby.mines due today,out of wor john,am just along from you number 118,small world eh,lol :thumbsup:

Hope everything goes well kenny and she has a easy whelp.

Up date pics of pups now 5 weeks and into everything.

IMG_0010-1.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0025-1.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

Dont know denise i will ask him to weigh them and put it up quite a few look like they have thrown to Wor John the brindle dog with the white neck is a bit of a lump though :lol:

Back