The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

RAMILLIES FIRE LARK

starbuck

Registered
Reaction score
Recently imported in France, this bitch have in her pedigree the following ancestors for whom I have nothing :

- BARNESMORE WAR PAINT

- DONDELAYO AQUILLA OF FEDAYE ( KC : K 0983501 K 05 )

- SAMARKAND'S FIRE KING

- NIGHT SWAN FROM SHEBRAN

- SHEBRAN SWAN SONG

If anybody have something ?

Barnesmore War Paint =

Hillsdown Fandango x Winter Breeze of Hillsdown

Winter Breeze of Hillsdown =

Dondelayo lysander x clare de lune

Thanks Claire

Anything on Clare de Lune ?

In this genealogy ( Collooney Silver Fox ) I also have a blank after Barnesmore Lilac Wine

I'm OK for her mother ( Van Olreim Vanessa ) but I have nothing for her father : Town Crier of Lowerdon

If anyone have ?

I've been very busy this day entering French Kennel Club new registrations in the database ( a little more than 350 new whippets .... what a crazy man I am ! )

Hi starbuck

for collooney silver fox 4 gen ped visit

Collooney web site

under the champions section.

I Know the breeder of CH Ir CH Silver fox and will try to get some other details for you, i have just bought a pup sired by him out for Collooney Silver Silas, her name is Collooney Risky Lover At Reinhart  ( Milly) one of 10 pups 8 bitches and 2 dogs.

Hope this help you a little  

I am only starting of and have 3k dogs in my database mostly irish and english breeding maybe some day will have nearly as many as you!!!!!   ;)

Town crier of lowerdown =

Hayburn Man Friday X Springfleet Sweet Scarlet

not bad for an amateur !!!

Have found this too not so sure how accurate it is though as is scribbled down on scrap paper is used when building vivs web site  so if you can double check it and let me know if its right!

Claire de lune =

Ch charmoll Mactavish x Denorsi Tinker moon

People will think i have lost it talking and replying to myself if i am not careful  

Happy pedigree hunting

:D   :D

Clair De Lune was the litter sister of Hillsdown Tobique and Richard had All Is Loneliness who was the brother of Winter Breeze.

Hello

Claire de Lune don't have the HILLSDOWN affix ?

Same thing for ALL IS LONELINESS ?

Anything on HAYBURN MAN FRIDAY ?

Phil Moran-Healy bred Hillsdown Tobique and in the same litter was Clair De Lune. Phil decided to register the bitch with the Kennel Club but did not give her a name therefore the Hillsdown affix was not on the dog. This was quite common for Phil in those days as he tended only to name those dogs that HE was keeping, any dog for sale was generally not named.

Vic Ibbotson bought Clair De Lune from Phil and named her. Clair De Lune was mated to Dondelayo Lysander, which at that time was owned by Roger Nowell. Richard and his then wife bought All Is Loneliness from Vic and named the dog. Lonely did qualify for Crufts although a broken leg curtailed his showing career.

Lonely was used once at stud but the progeny were never registered by the breeder who lived close to Phils current home.

As for Hayburn Man Friday we know nothing.

Dawn

starbuck said:
Anything on HAYBURN MAN FRIDAY ?

I had a dog sired by Ir Ch Town Crier of Lowerdon (Rory), a rangy brindle dog sired by Hayburn Man Friday. Also, Rory's pedigree is listed on a Yahoo whippet pedigree list (members only); there Hayburn Man Friday's parents are given as Oakbark Moonduster x Oakbark Blosson

Hi Jean March I'm probably repeating what others have written but it's easier for me to answer like this or I'll lose dogs. :b

- BARNESMORE WAR PAINT - Hillsdown Fandango (Ch Charmoll McTavish x Denorsi Tinker Moon) x Winter Breeze of Hillsdown (Dondelayo Lysander x Clare-de-Lune)

- DONDELAYO AQUILLA OF FEDAYE - Samarkand's Sea Leopard (Ch Dondelayo Buckaroo x Ch Dondelayo Duette) x Dondelayo Simonette (Dondelayo Sandyman x Dondelayo Gaiety Girl)

- SAMARKAND'S FIRE KING - Wellnigh Beaubelles (World Ch Samarkand Sigma x Wellnigh Tinker Belle ) x Ch Samarkand's Subaru (Samarkand's Sea Leopard x Samarkand's Skydrift )

- NIGHT SWAN FROM SHEBRAN - Samarkand's Sea Leopard (Ch Dondelayo Buckaroo x Ch Dondelayo Duette) x Wyemere Pied Wagtail (WCRCh Chancerick Koh-I-Noor x Wyemere Panda Princess)

- SHEBRAN SWAN SONG - Wellnigh Beaubelles (World Ch Samarkand Sigma x Wellnigh Tinker Belle) x Night Swan from Shebran (Samarkand's Sea Leopard x Wyemere Pied Wagtail)

Hayburn Man Friday - Oakbark Moonduster (Ch Flarepath Tambillo Tarquin x Oakbark Ballerina) x Oakbark Blossom (Dondelayo Desperado x Samarkand's Sun Corona)

Claire said:
Barnesmore War Paint =
Hillsdown Fandango x Winter Breeze of Hillsdown

Winter Breeze of Hillsdown =

Dondelayo lysander x clare de lune

All Is Loneliness (Lonely) was the first dog Richard qualified for Crufts. Bred by Vic Ibbotson who called all his dogs Kim and all his bitches Tina to ensure they would come when called.

Maybe I am repeating myself myself maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
BeeJay said:
Hi Jean March I'm probably repeating what others have written but it's easier for me to answer like this or I'll lose dogs.  :b - BARNESMORE WAR PAINT - Hillsdown Fandango (Ch Charmoll McTavish x Denorsi Tinker Moon) x Winter Breeze of Hillsdown (Dondelayo Lysander x Clare-de-Lune)

- DONDELAYO AQUILLA OF FEDAYE - Samarkand's Sea Leopard (Ch Dondelayo Buckaroo x Ch Dondelayo Duette) x Dondelayo Simonette (Dondelayo Sandyman x Dondelayo Gaiety Girl)

- SAMARKAND'S FIRE KING - Wellnigh Beaubelles (World Ch Samarkand Sigma x Wellnigh Tinker Belle ) x Ch Samarkand's Subaru (Samarkand's Sea Leopard x Samarkand's Skydrift )

- NIGHT SWAN FROM SHEBRAN - Samarkand's Sea Leopard (Ch Dondelayo Buckaroo x Ch Dondelayo Duette) x Wyemere Pied Wagtail (WCRCh Chancerick Koh-I-Noor x Wyemere Panda Princess)

- SHEBRAN SWAN SONG - Wellnigh Beaubelles (World Ch Samarkand Sigma  x Wellnigh Tinker Belle) x Night Swan from Shebran (Samarkand's Sea Leopard x Wyemere Pied Wagtail)

What a star our `Bee Jay` is :cheers: Those names bring back memories :wub:

i also have the same breeding in one of mine (ramillies fire storm)hes a lovely looking boy fire storm is owned by osterfen whippets

Back