The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Racing At Bourne End

Garry Comber

Registered
Reaction score
I’ve been asked by Tricia Bawdon to post that Bourne End are starting racing.

So far the dates are:

21st December

4th January

18th January

Book in with Ros Scarbough on 01442 871137

love bourne end will be seeing you all in the new year with the deadlys

:thumbsup: peppermints will see you on 4th jan :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
where abouts is bourne end?
Bourne End is 5 miles up the A41 from M25 junction 20.

Its very easy to find, you take the 3rd exit off the A41 and as you get to the roundabout at the end of the slip road the track is right in front of you on the other side of the roundabout.

Its also where Stanborough are proposing to hold a bend open on 29th March

Ooooh that's very near me....can anyone go to watch or is it members only? I'd love to come and watch... :D

raceylady said:
Ooooh that's very near me....can anyone go to watch or is it members only? I'd love to come and watch... :D
yes they allways make new people wellcome go along I am sure you will

enjoy it :thumbsup:

we will be there on the 4th jan. come and say hello :thumbsup:

they do a great bacon butty and cup of tea :- " i think they have home made cake as well (w00t)

Garry Comber said:
I’ve been asked by Tricia Bawdon to post that Bourne End are starting racing.
So far the dates are:

21st December

4th January

18th January

when do have to book in for . and is that for racing or trailing

ta john

It's best to book in for both as sometimes the weather in Jan and Feb means that it has to be cancelled. We are hoping to be there on the 4th too. Can't wait it seems like ages since we've been racing. It's a really nice place to race, v good bend, Alan says that the bacon butties are excellent and so are the cakes. Great company too. All in all a very good days racing.

peppermint lady said:
Mark Roberts said:
abit of a treck for you mark :sweating: but a great bend, and they can arrange clearing trials :thumbsup:

DIRECTIONS

the post code is HP1 2JU this takes you onto the A41 (hamel hempstead), but you dont come off the A41 when the sat nav tells you to....you just carry on one more junction and come off at the next turn off....sign posted the industrial estate, follow the slip road down to the round about and the track comes up on your right hand side, cant miss it :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you coming from the M25 or the M1 as we will be coming down off M1 junction8?

I think that she's coming from the M25. It sounds like the journey that I make.

squizzle racing said:
peppermint lady said:
Mark Roberts said:
abit of a treck for you mark :sweating: but a great bend, and they can arrange clearing trials :thumbsup:

DIRECTIONS

the post code is HP1 2JU this takes you onto the A41 (hamel hempstead), but you dont come off the A41 when the sat nav tells you to....you just carry on one more junction and come off at the next turn off....sign posted the industrial estate, follow the slip road down to the round about and the track comes up on your right hand side, cant miss it :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you coming from the M25 or the M1 as we will be coming down off M1 junction8?

thats directions from the M25 :thumbsup:

just bumping this up for somebody :thumbsup:

i do have more dates but ive left them at mums :wacko:

Thanks Julie. I was abroad on the 4th or i'd have come over then so i look forward to the future dates when you post them. :thumbsup:

Thanks Julie. I was abroad on the 4th or i'd have come over then so i look forward to the future dates when you post them. :thumbsup:
they had to call it off on the 4th due to hard ground ;) so you didnt miss out

il add the other dates that i have to this thread tomorrow for you :thumbsup:

Extra dates for racing at Bourne End:

Saturday 31st January 1.00 to 3.00pm only

Sunday 8th February

Sunday 22nd February

Saturday 7th March 1.00 to 3.00pm only

Sunday 15th March

Sunday 29th March Stanborough open at Bourne End

:thumbsup: and the correct postcode is

HP1 2UJ

maureen has put this on the other thread so thought id add it here, as i had posted it but got the "uj" the wrong way round...opps sorry Squizzle (w00t)

Back