The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

R I P Tilly

I can not express my sadness for you, I am so very sorry the grief you feel must be unbearable. I'm so glad that you have found her body and were able to take her home.

May she sleep peacefully.

im so so sorry mally, i know nothing i say is going to make you feel better but you are in my thoughts at this very sad time.

rest in peace Tilly xx

What a sad end to all this.

Please draw strength from the fact that so many people wanted this to have a better end for you all.

I am sure that with everyone's joint thoughts your little girl will be carried forward to a place where we will all meet up one day, and she will be waiting for you.

God Bless

my thoughts are with you

Pat Haytread

so sorry to hear about tilly we were all hopeing that she would be found safe and well however im ure she had a great life with you and will be watching over you from now on.Atleast now she can be layed to rest peacefully remember the good time molly because even though molly can nolonger be with you in peron a memory lasts a life time never does it die therfore in spirt she will never be far away.

thinking for you at this terrible time R.I.P to a very special girl Tilly

:'( so sorry to hear such sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family....

so very sorry for your loss.

keep strong.

tracy x

I am so so sorry Mally :'( :'(

Tilly had more love and a better life in her short time with you than many dogs have in a lifetime.

RIP TILLY - Have fun in the great hunting ground in the sky

I send my sincere condolences Mally, what a terrible time this is for you all. You are in my thoughts

I WAS SO SORRY TO HERE THIS MY HEART GOES OUT TO U MALLY.R.I.P TILLY

I'm so so sorry to hear this Mally. Like everyone else I was hoping that Tilly would be found safe and well :(

[SIZE=21pt] R I P TILLY[/SIZE]

Very sorry to hear this sad news :'(

RIP Little Tilly

I am so very, very sorry to hear of your tragic loss. My sincere condolences Mally.

Rest In Peace Tilly

Caroline

so sorry to hear about tilly Mally. :'(

What can i say, Although her life so short, it was a good one.

Run free Tilly

hugs to you and your family

thinking of you all

sharron and Zeb. :huggles:

What sad news- I'm so, so sorry.

Rest in Peace Tilly.

R.I.P Tilly, I know how much she meant to Mally.

Missing you already, and my heart goes out to you Mally. :(

oh , no, what a tragic end, I'm so, so sorry Mally,

may Tilly run free now and take all our love and yours with her.

It's better you found her than never knowing and always wondering.

I think the 'Tilly Fund' would serve her memory well, and thanks should go to all who were helping to try and get her back to you

RIP beauty :huggles:

Oh how gutting. I'm sooo sorry. As everyone else said, words won't make a difference, but just know that we care.

RIP Tilly

Wendy

Back