The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pups

Lovely strong looking pups, good luck with them hope they're good ones for you :luck: :cheers:

will put some recent pics up now .. some of them look a bit wierd cuz its a bit hard trying to get them to keep still :lol:

brought them in the house 1st time today 4 a hour or so , so i could take some pics but it just made them even more excited :lol:

right here goes :sweating:

Oh Becki!!

They are lovely.I am so torn.Has the black bitch in the first pic been taken.She reminds me of Finn when he was little.

Amandax

ye,,the ones on the pink towel havent been taken :thumbsup:

my dad was going to keep the 1st black bitch on the pics but he changed to the dog x

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: pm me if anii1 wants to know anithing bwt them x

:thumbsup:

Lovely pups Becki, :wub: :wub: lots of luck with them :luck:

They are lovely pups Becki :wub: :thumbsup: good :luck: with them :D

Gorgeous Puppies Becki & Stuart.. :thumbsup: love the fawn one with the black face.. :wub: Goodluck with them.. :thumbsup: :luck:

Rose :)

hi this is mark from fordingbridge, buncie boy, tobana gold, black dip, looking for a pup to get back into racing. message me if you have any news of pups being born. :)) or ring me on 07957858624

have some more piccies will post tomorrow :lol:

im obsessed :- "

hi becki bett here melissas mum just got into your email having trouble with my pc and im on my laptop have you sold all the pups if you need to get in touch my email is bett.leeson@hotmail.co.uk

Sorry their all very nicley settled in to their new homes :( :wub:

Back