The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pups Progress

rew

Registered
Reaction score
fly and fern are 11 weeks today and are coming along nicely.they had there second lot of inoculations last tuesday so we should be taking them out this coming weekend.we've been doing alot of retrieving which is now very good ,we have just started getting them used to walking on the lead and getting them used to the ferrets.they are both 15 1/2 inches and we are feeding them on beef mince,beef tripe and vegetables with abit of dry puppy food through out the day we have also started to give them nice big bones to chew on.looks like fly will be finer boned compared to fern but they here alot of time for them to change. heres a few pics of them and we shall keep you informed on there progress.

DSCF4243.jpg

fly enjoying a bone for 2 1/2 hours

DSCF4300.jpg

DSCF4259.jpg

DSCF4202.jpg

DSCF4249.jpg

oh yes and that bone again

DSCF4290.jpg

DSCF4074.jpg

DSCF4219.jpg

cant wait till we are taking these two out on the lamp.

DSCF4204.jpg

good hunting

rew

Really gorgeous pups :wub: love the wee brindle one :thumbsup: :wub:

Oh my, they are so gorgeous. The 3rd from last photo is really lovely :wub:

Good luck with them :thumbsup:

Tracey X

Two cracking looking pups :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

They are looking really well rew, Fly reminds me so much of her dam Pepsi when she was a pup.

Pups are coming on a treat Rew :thumbsup: :D Karen

thanks for the replies everyone i am really looking forward for the back end of next season when we can get them out on the lamp and next summer so we can start racing and showing them.i am so happy with them and they have been so easy upto yet to train so i have high hopes with these two.tory if she turns out like pepsi she should turn out a good un. looks like fly is going to the lighter built out of her and fern.i'll keep you posted :thumbsup:

good hunting

rew

heres a photo feast for you :D :D a few more updated pics of 'fly' and 'fern' who are 12 weeks today.i took 'fly' out for the first time on saturday to kedleston game fair and her walking on the lead was great to say we only done abit in the house.it was very hot so we cooled the dogs off in the river.on the sunday me my dad and the family took fly and fern out not to far from us for the first time together so i took a few pics. retrieving is coming on very good and there jumping is not bad either so we'll keep this up.there both about 16 inch tts.hope you enjoy the pics.

pics taken at kedleston game fair

DSCF4450.jpg

DSCF4493.jpg

pics of fly and fern

DSCF4516.jpg

DSCF4532.jpg

DSCF4542.jpg

DSCF4531.jpg

DSCF4564.jpg

"do you dare me"

DSCF4605.jpg

DSCF4609.jpg

DSCF4644.jpg

DSCF4706.jpg

DSCF4654.jpg

DSCF4711.jpg

DSCF4681.jpg

DSCF4727.jpg

and then it was time to go home.

DSCF4770.jpg

DSCF4778.jpg

i'll add a few more in about a months time.

good hunting

rew

Great pictures rew , Looks like they were having lots of fun, Love the one of Fly in the car seat, :lol:

Nice pics. I look forward to seeing your posts, they are always informative! gud luck with them, they look pretty fine.

Smashing looking pups :thumbsup: were did you get them from and are there any left?would love one

TOMTHUMB said:
Smashing looking pups :thumbsup: were did you get them from and are there any left?would love one
thanks mate they were bred by a lady of the hunting life called gemini and sorry there aint any left. my dad got the last one which is the fawn one in the pics.

agilityjunkie2 said:
by anychance was that the LL stall behind you???
my dad says he thinks it was i think it was two women running it near the lurcher and terrier racing

rew

Just been look at your recent thread of the pups, and boy haven't they grown.

They are lovely looking pups though, and I am sure they will do you proud :thumbsup:

TCx

Back