The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pups Progress

nigelmcfc

Registered
Reaction score
Thought I`d post a pic of Gypsy , my blue bitch out of Lord of the Night and Meg .

She`s 15 weeks old this week and is doing great. She`s mastered lead walking quite well , and has enjoyed a couple of mooches out with my other dogs. She got a bit excited the other day when the JR bolted a rabbit out of some cover in front of her, she was keen enough to have a little chase , so it`s looking good for the future :cheers:

She`s made friends with the ferrets , I`ll try and get a pic on of her playing with them

Anyway , here she is posing as usual!!

feb06__2_.JPG

nigelmcfc said:
Thought I`d post a pic of Gypsy , my blue bitch out of Lord of the Night and Meg .
She`s 15 weeks old this week and is doing great. She`s mastered lead walking quite well , and has enjoyed a couple of mooches out with my other dogs. She got a bit excited the other day when the JR bolted a rabbit out of some cover in front of her, she was keen enough to have a little chase , so it`s looking good for the future :cheers:

She`s made friends with the ferrets , I`ll try and get a pic on of her playing with them

Anyway , here she is posing as usual!!

Nice looking pup Nigel lovely coat

keith

She's looking well nigel. she will just be ready for next season. good luck with her training.

She looks great :D Lovely shiny coat :thumbsup:

gorgeous!! :wub: :wub:

I'm hoping to line Chance to Lord of the night very soon :thumbsup:

I`d give Mike a ring. Lord of the Night aka Jake , had injured his leg before Xmas and was up in Cumbria with a mate of Mikes when we went over in early Jan. Hopefully , he should be ok by now and capable of doing the business :D

Mike Clark (breeder of english pit bulls, british bull dogs and staffs) knows Mike brown very well and has dog sat his whippets before too,

Mike Clark is a neighbour of mine and also Chances great-grandad lol his daughter bred Chance, so he said he would contact Mr Brown for me and highly recommend Chance :thumbsup:

I can't wait!! especially if they turn out like Gypsy :wub: :wub:

Back