The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pups Have Arrived

starswift

STARSWIFT
Registered
Reaction score
four boys,one black with white trim,one solid black,one solid blue and a fawn with white trim and two girls one blue with white trim and one black masked red although i think she could be brindle :eek:

GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg

Congratulations , can't wait to see more pics :D

Good luck to all :luck:

congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cant wait to watch these little scrummies grow xx

Congratulations, they sound scrummy and a nice size litter. Who is daddy, remind me though I think I am right?

that litle black lad in first pic with markings is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! step away from the puter miss docwra lol xx

:D i have my eye on him too! i need a boy like a hole in the head but he wont be going anywhere for a while lol

:D i have my eye on him too! i need a boy like a hole in the head but he wont be going anywhere for a while lol

ill just be his fav aunty then and of course have to have full aunty privilages lol x :)

Congratulations on your new babies Serena.

They look Sooooo Gorgeous. :wub:

also lana and james im a bit worried he has a name already 8)

GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg

Looking really good Serena and James looks lovely.

But she must have worked hard to produce that hedgehog!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucas and hedgehog are babysitters wait till the puppys wreck him and then there will be tears but you cannot tell my son lol

Congratulations Serena, let me know it that solid black boy ever needs a dog sitter for a verrrry long weekend!

Congratulations Serena, let me know it that solid black boy ever needs a dog sitter for a verrrry long weekend!

oh that blue girl with the white trim is delightful...... would love her!! :wub: :wub:

Back