The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pups For Sale.

thats good news so karen's took the black dog, :thumbsup: he will have a good home and be racing so i will get to see him :)

Hi all :D Got home an hour ago with an absolutley gorgeous new addition to our household.Mick those pups are a credit to you!Better tell you now that 'Jake' belongs to my other half (George) and i'm not aloud to interfere (as if I would).Anyone thinking about the white pup thats left with Ritchie he's definatley worth going to see I know you wont be dissapointed.If I could have had him aswell I would have done.House just isn't big enough.Now i'll start thinking about Jakes racing name :oops: George will start thinking of Jakes racing name.I'll keep you all informed of Jakes progress,and thanks for everyones help. Karen :cheers:

Hi Kaz,

do you know the racing name of the greyhound he was out of? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: great name jake's his grandad's name ( spellbound ) good luck Karen and George with your new pup jake

Have you got the history of the greyhound ie racing name ear marks...may have someone interested

I RECKON THEY WILL BOTH BE SCR DOGS

Last edited by a moderator:
she is by the top australian sprinter PETES BOSS x ASK KATIE

this bitch was blessed with terrific early pace ,she was a class act!

can't understand you still having this pup for sale he's lovely, :thumbsup: have you phoned karen, "Ritchie" do you know how the Black pup's doing ( jake )???

Hi Yvonne 'Jakes' doing absolutley fine.He's settled in great :D eats like a horse,and he's nearly compleatly house trained.Just the odd accident at night.Weighed him yesterday at fifteen weeks old he's 15 and a half pounds.Any guesses now on how much he's going to weigh?Hope to post some photos soon,once I've figured out how to keep him still long enough so that I can take some. Can't believe the white pup still hasn't sold.He's beautiful and really racey looking (if only I had more room).'Jake seems keen enough,so i'm going to whippets this weekend so he can have a look at whats expected of him. Keep you posted on his progress Karen :cheers:

thanks Karen,

its hard to say what weight he will make but looking at him on the photos think he will stay under 32lb, :thumbsup: but then i said Hellbound would make 26lb when he was a pup, :b he was 26lb at 6 months old :oops: :eek:

lets have some photos can't wait to see him, anyway Karen if Jake is George's pup you could have the white pup, :thumbsup: sure he not take that much room up, :oops: :cheers: go on treat yourself :- " o:)

I'll have to wait untill one of the old ones have gone :( before I can have another.The smallest of our others is 45lb and the biggest is 60lb so i'm afraid there's no room at the inn at the moment.On the subject of 'Jake',George and his mate Phil alias TFBHB( i'll tell you what that stands for when I see you)reackon that Jakes racing name will be 'Nowt to do with Karen'.We'll see about that! :D

rodders said:
I'll have to wait untill one of the old ones have gone :( before I can have another.The smallest of our others is 45lb and the biggest is 60lb so i'm afraid there's no room at the inn at the moment.On the subject of 'Jake',George and his mate Phil alias TFBHB( i'll tell you what that stands for when I see you)reackon that Jakes racing name will be 'Nowt to do with Karen'.We'll see about that! :D
Eyup Kaz,if you don't tell everyone what TFBHB stands for ,I will :)) lol

By the way ,does Phil know?

Be my guest Geoff :thumbsup: Going on what i've learnt about Phils waist size today,TFBHB is a very fitting name for him and George.Mind you we're going to Old Hall tomorrow,so if anybody wants to ask me then.i'll be more than willing to tell them what I daren't put into print. o:) 'Oh! what the heck' here's a clue.The first B stands for Bald.Carry on Geoff.Phil wouldn't dare say anything to his 'God' :cheers: Karen.

As far as I know the white pup is still for sale.I'm sure Richie will check this topic and get back to you. :) Karen

rodders said:
Be my guest Geoff :thumbsup: Going on what i've learnt about Phils waist size today,TFBHB is a very fitting name for him and George.Mind you we're going to Old Hall tomorrow,so if anybody wants to ask me then.i'll be more than willing to tell them what I daren't put into print. o:) 'Oh! what the heck' here's a clue.The first B stands for Bald.Carry on Geoff.Phil wouldn't dare say anything to his 'God'  :cheers:       Karen.

hi Karen

if you take the pup to old hall, let Shelly have a look at him, told her you may be going over, p.m me what it mean's ( TFBHB ) can't wait till i see you, :thumbsup: could be next year, :eek: lol,

:- " THE FAT BALD HEADED BAST***S :- "

so hes a good friend then lol :- "

karen Jake get's the :thumbsup: from Shelly she phoned last night to say she saw Jake and thinks hes lovely, know just what you mean about your older dogs, we have 8 and only 1 running :b but what do you do :unsure: can't just get rid of the old ones :eek: can you ??? well i can't so just keep getting more and more :oops:

Back