Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pups For Sale.

mick

Registered
Reaction score
One white dog

One black dog

12 weeks old on Friday.

pups live outside and are as hard as nails.

Very clean toiletwise and eat for England.

Pict0249.jpg

two good looking pups you've got their m8.good :luck: with them :thumbsup:

hiya mick mand says she`ll take cindy ....lol

any luck with re-homing pups mick, love the black dog, would take him if i had the room, :b

hellbound said:
any luck with re-homing pups mick, love the black dog, would take him if i had the room,  :b
Still for sale, I might take them to Askern on Sunday?. Cheers Mick.

Hiya Mick

Are these pups now gone?

I know of someone in the North West who's after a whippet x greyhound or large whippet pup if they're not already taken.

Vicky said:
Hiya Mick
Are these pups now gone?

I know of someone in the North West who's after a whippet x greyhound or large whippet pup if they're not already taken.

Hi Vicky, I'm taking them to Wessie tonight and Ritchie Sheil is taking them home with him. The area I am in,seems too far for people to come. He's much better placed where he is. Thanks for your offer anyway, much appreciated. Cheers Mick.

mick said:
Vicky said:
Hiya Mick
Are these pups now gone?

Hi Vicky, I'm taking them to Wessie tonight and Ritchie Sheil is taking them home with him. The area I am in,seems too far for people to come. He's much better placed where he is. Thanks for your offer anyway, much appreciated. Cheers Mick.

If they could go to Wessie tonight, they could have a look at them.

Just a thought. Cheers Mick.

Back