The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy & Yearling Champs Blidworth

Well done Diane & Steve with Leia
well_done2.gif

Too hot for me, but enjoyable non the less. Half way judging - what a boring job when all the puppies and yearlings are already signed off :- . But next time Anth you can stand on the banking with the rats :eek: .
Thanks to everyone who asked after little Jessica, she's a bit sore/swollen but she should be fine for next weekend :D . She's finally stopped crying when I treat her :) .
could have been worse Fleesh could have been heaving with rain like it was the other week thankless task midline judging never the less a must especially at all major events

was a great day yesterday the weather a bit too hot 4 me though left well b4 the end and got home about 8.15pm. thanks to all the hard workers yesterday and a big well done to all the winners and all the dogs who took part in that blistering heat!

Well done Colin and Alison with Twizzle ( can he give his brother a few tips ). Also well done Gilbert and Zulo ( faithless ) winning Sup dog yearling.

A BIG WELLDONE to Diane & Steve with Trelawney's girl.. :D :thumbsup: We r all so proud off her from this end.. :thumbsup:
Welldone to everyone else aswell.. :thumbsup:

Rose :))
:thumbsup: Thanks Rose, Tori & Buzz made her and I'm just so lucky to be the one who owns her, ;) Di

:thumbsup: Steve and I would just like to say Thank you to everyone who made use feel welcome again, we had a bad journey up, with Steve not feeling very well and a long drive home, :( but worth every minute of it to see my hard work start coming together now that i have learnt to keep her weight right. :lol: might see some of you at Fordingbridge, ;) Di

Great days racing well done everyone :D A special well done goes to Lynn and Trevor with R&R she ran fab all day :D Also well done to Alison and Colin with BoyBelle he defo runs better for you colin lol ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Steve and I would just like to say Thank you to everyone who made use feel welcome again, we had a bad journey up, with Steve not feeling very well and a long drive home, :( but worth every minute of it to see my hard work start coming together now that i have learnt to keep her weight right. :lol: might see some of you at Fordingbridge, ;) Di
Really pleased for you Di :thumbsup:

Well done to Colin and Alison with Boybell and well done to all the other winners Vicki and Mick

well done to all the puppys for running their best :thumbsup:

well done to trevor n lynne with R+R

dnt worry sue n stuart ull win summit with more money known ur luck haha :luck:

:wub:

:) Thanks sally for the photo's, always nice to see the dogs racing, :thumbsup: Di

Debs, supreme yearling Marillamite. :thumbsup:
well done johnand jean, another for north yorks ;) and stui gettinghis class title with as ya like, and nice to see kaiser back to his old self ;)

Really pleased for you Di :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Thanks Geoff, I have your Buzz and Tori to thank for it with out them I wouldn't have my little Leia. :thumbsup: Di

Thanks Debbie, and well done to you & Paul for producing another great pup with Oscar. [Trevor & lynns R. & R ] :thumbsup:

Well done all winners, some very impressive puppy racing. Great photo's Sally :thumbsup:

Keeley

Well done Sally you got some great pictures there :)

Back