The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Worming

Rabbitrunner

Registered
Reaction score
My 10wk old pup is due for his second worming at the weekend, can anyone recommend a certain type. I know that drontal is popular, but some advice would be appreciated. I have also used panacur in the past, is this still popular ?

Rabbitrunner said:
My 10wk old pup is due for his second worming at the weekend, can anyone recommend a certain type.  I know that drontal is popular, but some advice would be appreciated.  I have also used panacur in the past, is this still popular ?
we use panacur :thumbsup:

I use Drontal but panacur is good too I think, paste or liquid for a babe :wub:

for some reason, dante LOVES the taste of panacur :blink: so i'm sticking to it, because i have enough problems worming his mum! :lol:

I use panacur liquid 2% for tiny pups and P L 10% for older ones , then I go onto drontal tablets when 1 year old 8)

We're using panacur- in fact she's due today

I use Drontal + but sometimes use Panacur Favourites as I think it is best to change occasionally.

Baby puppies have Drontal Liquid

dessie said:
I use Drontal + but sometimes use Panacur Favourites as I think it is best to change occasionally.
Baby puppies have Drontal Liquid

something to do with worms building up tolerance, i think? good point :thumbsup:

Have ordered some panacur for puppies, so will see how that goes... Thanks for the comments. :)

Back