The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Wins

JAX

Registered
Reaction score
Went to Stafford County Show yesterday and Mikkee won best puppy ( judge Byreys Brown ,Flamden) and 4 in the group judge Shirly Rawlings .. Cyton!)

Then I flew over to Newark for an evening show and Mayzee :wub: won Best Vet 11years and over under Pam Marston Pollock , Falcongrag.

Havnt done 2 shows on one day for ?? years , hadnt realised they were both one the same day till Id already sent the entries off .

Debbie won post grad and R bob with Flyn :)) at newark

JAX said:
Debbie won post grad and R bob with Flyn  :)) at newark
:D Thanks Jax for mentioning Flyn's win :wub:

Well done yesterday.I thought Mayzee & Micks looked wonderful :wub:

:huggles:

JAX said:
Havnt done 2 shows on one day for  ?? years , hadnt realised they were both one the same day till Id already sent the entries off .
Bull............More like "Wild horses would not stop me from showing under those two. One show in Scotland & the other in France. So??? :- "

Bull............More like "Wild horses would not stop me from showing under those two. One show in Scotland & the other in France. So??? 
Listen Matey !! If you could bet on the placing at shows I would have given Mikkee 100/1 me getting a place under Shirley Rawlings :eek: I was really pleasantly surprised and she said she thought she was gorgeuos(sp) too :blink:

So what if one was in Scotland and one in France , when youve got your own Helicopter, distance is no object is it :- " 8)

Jax :devil: :devil: :devil:

You used a helicopter?

I suppose it was TOO difficult to get the dogs on the back of the broomstick.

BTW

Did you ask Berys how Ron is?

Dawn :shaun:

Thanks Dawn ( both of you !!)

Ron is s a bit better than he has been of late , but he has now lost the use of his legs :(

It was bad enough to be diagnosed with the dreaded `C` but it turns out he has been a diabetic for the last 2 years and had no treatment for it :angry: . The diet he`s supposed to have for his` C` is completely opposite to what he should be eating for diabetes :eek:

I do feel for Bryres , she nearly turned down the judging but felt she needed abit of time away from Ron to herself .

We rarley think about the partners and family of loved ones that are not in the best of health do we , :(

Until it affects someone close to you . you never realise how much we need the N H S ,

My Brother in law had a heart attack 11 weeks ago and was given a new drug that cost £10.000 . Had he not been given it (and only 2 ambulances in the whole of Nottinghamshire have it on board !!)my sister would now be a widow :( Thankgoodness he got the right ambulance and team :)) Hes now on the road to a full recovery :cheers:

Well done Jax . I can't imagine you on a broomstick. If you want I can give you a lift next time I have the latest form of transport and very comfy.

colship.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Zolan! You could bring me an English dog in no time in that! How much do you charge for transport - cheaper rates than the normal avenues? ;)

Are you coming to the Congress? I'll have to let them know they'll need a landing pad near the venue :p

:oops: got sidetracked - Congrats Jax and Mikkee !!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
JAX said:
bet on the placing at shows I would have given Mikkee 100/1 me getting a place under  Shirley Rawlings  :eek:   I was really pleasantly surprised and she said she thought she was gorgeuos(sp) too  :blink:

So what if one was in Scotland and one in France , when youve got your own Helicopter, distance is no object is it  :- "  8)
100/1 . next time let me know. I can get a bet on with Centrebet.

OK, so no helicopter, or broom broom stick. So you got a lift with Zolon in the Space ship. :*

YOUVE GOT IT !! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup: ( AT LAST!!)

Well done Mikkee - what clever girlie :wub: She seems to have been doing very well - can't wait to see her at some point :D

Back