The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Wanted

tonydobbs

Registered
Reaction score
hi can anyone help im searching for my first whippet pup live in bracknell berks but will travel for a nice pup please leave a message or phone on 01344 426548 want to get started in racing not sure wether to get kc or none kc any advice?.

hello and welcome to k9 , have a good look round on the board and im sure you will find what you are looking for, will be some show bred, some race bred and other just pets, good luck and lots of pics when you find your dog! :thumbsup:

what type are you looking for as there are a few on here for sale from dif disciplines? also please tell us what type of home and set up the pup would be going to and some may contact you? hope this is of some help to you :thumbsup:

Tanya Docwra said:
what type are you looking for as there are a few on here for sale from dif disciplines? also please tell us what type of home and set up the pup would be going to and some may contact you? hope this is of some help to you  :thumbsup:
hi tan pup will be kept indoors not sure of what discipline to go for but need a hobby and very keen to do some racing maybe some rabbiting use to watch racing when i was a kid next to anitree race course it was a little local club meet witch no longer exist can wait for a pup as i have a cocker witch is due to have pups in july.

Welcome to k9! :D

I wish you all the best for finding the right pup,I'm sure it wont take long.

Back