The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Wanted

playfender

Registered
Reaction score
Hello. I am totally new to k9 community and this is my first time. I have been looking for a whippet puppy for ages. we would like a dog for a family pet. we live in kent and there is plenty of open space and fields..can anyone help?

Hi and welcome to k9 :luck: in your search theres normally litters advertised on here there are some in pedigree whippet racing dont know if theres any left theres also qiute a few litters due so you could add your name to anyones list. :thumbsup:

Hi there , I have three pups here at the moment ,the are all dogs ,two blacks and a black/white ,thay will be ready to go first week in Jan ,if you are intrested give me acall on 01603891638 Thanks Paul

hi

welcome to k9

is it a dog pup your after or do you mind a bitch if so rebecca toller has a bitch parti colour puppy still available as far as i know, you can see a pic under the topic gorgeous puppies have arrived if you are interested then give rebecca a ring on 01728 602498 and she will be happy to give you any information you require rebecca lives in suffolk, if not keep your eye on these topics as there will be another litter hopefully born on thursday or you will see other puppies that are available or due, hope this helps

diane

Thank you very much. We would ideally like a fawn/blue/red pup...but thanks anyway.

If you get in touch with the breeders by email or phone they will add you to there lists.

Hi and Welcome to K9 - Good Luck with your search and do let us know wont you when you get one. :luck: :thumbsup:

Hi thanks very much. I must say, i'm not having any luck at the moment...will keep you posted.

Hi and goodluck in finding the right puppy :luck: :luck:

how far are you willing to travel? dog or bitch?

Hi, we would like a dog..we would travel, but the nearer the better. Do you know of any planned litters?

:cheers: WECOME TO K9 :cheers:

Hope you find a little Whippet boy to grace your family soon :luck:

Good choice, you cant go far wrong with a whippet. You can just walk them, work and race them or just let them run to burn off steam, the kids love them and they sit an your knee all night :huggles: or even lay on your bed all night. They're a dog that can all your needs :thumbsup:

I think that THEy'RE THE BEST DOG YOU OWN

Welcome to K9, :luck: in your search, yes whippets are not common....... I think it's got something to do with the fact that a lot of people keep 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or even 10 :oops: (w00t)

Seriously, you have to be patient, we were and have now got a most beautiful little whippet, 7 months old , we're so glad she's a part of our family, wouldn't be without her, so loving, funny, cuddly and strokable, she lets you do anything to her, such fun and a joy to see running, hope you get one soon :thumbsup:

Have to agree Julie we started looking for a whippet 15 years ago and it took us months to find one, but we now have 11 and she was the start of it all, we now have her great,great, great grandson who is coming up for 9 weeks, there well worth waiting for though.

Back