The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Time

poacherspocket

Registered
Reaction score
hi all,

i will be looking to purchase a whippet pup in the early part of 2008. Im a single dad with three children and we lost our last dog 2 years ago and we all are missing the sound of little paws about the house. If anyone is planning or knows of anyone planning a litter for then it would be good to hear from you.

i live in the midlands, though travelling is no problem for the right pup. we would prefer a fawn bitch. i have been brought up with running dogs, racing greyhounds, working whippets and lurchers and my children love the whippet breed. our last dog daisy was a firm friend of my youngest daughter who is dissabled and is sorely missed, but its been hard to have a new one as we have been moving house, but now we are settled and the garden fenced off we cant wait till the new year for a new pup. i hope some one can help or point us in the right direction....thanks :thumbsup:

I am sure you will find your whippet puppy if you keep looking on this site.

Good luck :luck:

Pauline

Wishing you all the best in looking for your perfect whippet companion for your family :luck: I am sure you will receive some smashing responses from everyone on K9 :thumbsup: What an exciting start to the New Year for you all, fingers crossed :D I got my little boy through epupz.co.uk this year, but thats before I really knew about this site, so great to hear your trying here first :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to k9 :thumbsup:

Please make sure when looking for a puppy you buy from a reputable breeder as sadly there are too many puppy farms out there :( or are a recommended breeder :thumbsup: .Recently i,ve had to report someone doing this :rant: (Unable to give details on a public forum)

Good luck in your search for the right puppy :luck: :luck:

daledogs said:
Welcome to k9 :thumbsup: Please make sure when looking for a puppy  you buy from a reputable breeder as sadly there are too many puppy farms out there :( or are a recommended breeder :thumbsup: .Recently i,ve had to report someone doing this :rant: (Unable to give details on a public forum)

Good luck in your search for the right puppy :luck:   :luck:

No worries, i could of had a fair few pups already but i will only buy from good trusted stock, i like to know sire/dams temprement and history with having children. thanks for replies so far, so glad i found this site :cheers:

:) Hello and welcome to K9. Good Luck with your search, you will get loads of help on here :thumbsup:

littlenell said:
:) Hello and welcome to K9. Good Luck with your search, you will get loads of help on here :thumbsup:
hi welcome to k9 i only joined recently after being introduced by a friend you get some great advice from this forum 8)

Welcome to K9 and good luck with your search :thumbsup:

Hallo!

Another whippoholic for K9!!!! Welcome :D

I hope you find the right soulmate for your family - I'm sure you will :luck: :thumbsup:

Hi :) welcome to K9. Good luck with your search for a whippet pup :luck: hope you'll be posting photos of the new addition to your family in the New Year.

:cheers:

Jill

another bit of advice is to make sure the dog won't be able to dig under the new fencing

hoping you get a lovely pup and give the pup a great home

Just like to say thanks for the replies and pms guys, im still looking . And thanks for the info on pups ready now but with christmas coming and kids its the worst time of year for new pups, about march would be perfect for us.

thanks again and for making me feel welcome....great site great people :cheers:

Good Luck in finding a pup in 2008.Wise to look for pup in the new year.Lady P :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome fellow whippet lover.

Looking forward to seeing your pics when you get your pup (w00t) we do like a puppy pic to coo over on k9 :cheers:

Back