The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Pictures

your pups are gorgeous :wub:

very nice :wub:

Very nice Malin! Where's the rest of 'em @ 4mths????????

stunning!!!!!!!!

:wub: when i seen the pics i instantly said AWWWWWW look at them pups!!!!!!

you are making me broody!!!!!

i love blacks and whites of course!!! (may harley lol)

but they are all stunning beautiful whippets! i would be real proud like you are!!! if they were mine!!!

maz xxx

The only brother:

IMG_4546_Monty6m.jpg

Thats all for now :b

They are looking great, Malin. Seems like they have gotten the best from both mom and dad. I hope the "pink period" does not last too long (no matter how well it becomes her!).

I like them very much!

I do think it is a really succesful combination!

Very nice shape and color, congratulations! :thumbsup: :wub:

what can i say but, wow beautiful :wub: :wub:

Long time since the last update...

At long last I attended a show again. The only boy from my litter, 'Monty' was BOS junior under judge Espen Engh, and we weren't sad at all to lose to his beautiful red cousin, Oskar's daughter Åbrinkens Chabis d`Oskar:
IMG_7415b_Whiola9m.jpg

A few days ago I got back one of the girls. I think little brindle girl 'Leia' is pretty, but she has been living as a pet and does not understand the stacking thing yet. We did however manage a decent movement picture today:

View attachment 41753

The whole litter seems to have ended up with the same movement, overall shape and soundness. Some of the black bitches are rather tall but that is about all I can complain about now that they are 10 months old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two stunning youngsters Malin, love the colour of Monty and a great movement shot of Liea. :) :)

Back