The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Pics

fatwhippet

Registered
Reaction score
i can't beleive that they are 4 weeks old already!!

they all have brilliant homes now although the one that i was keeping has now turned into two! but i blame Becka for that :)

so here they are:

P1070228.jpg

P1070224.jpg

P1070243.jpg

P1070262.jpg

P1070270.jpg

ozzie1.jpg

P1070269.jpg

Awwwwww :wub: :wub: :wub: they are all so gorgeous, love the pic of them lined up eating, which 2 are you keeping??

The photo of them all eating is brilliant!! :D

hi,

i am keeping the little brindle bitch (with no white on her) and the black dog (much to Backa's delight)

Ozzie

P1070253.jpg

Angel (on top of everyone else)

P1070254.jpg

:wub: They are all gorgeous Nicola - yes come on, which 2 are you keeping? OOPS must have posted at the same time. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel :wub: :wub: :wub: (but I am VERY fond of black brindles :D )

Just love the picture of them all lined up eating their dinner - bless! :thumbsup:

Awwww they are all gorgeous

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That pic of them all eating is priceless :wub:

Lucky you keeping two :) - you'll be kept busy then (w00t)

i never intended to keep two, but the little black dog was the last one left and two people that were supposed to be coming to see the pups pulled out because they didnt want a black whippet and i had this mad woman from up north sending me emails that just said 'keep him keep him keep him' :p so it seems that it was ment to be.

They are wee darlings.

I am so glad that they all have homes or I would be down to your end of the country for the brindle and white pup :wub: :wub: :wub:

I have my hands full at present with Toddy the Demon Shoe Theif o:) , so it is just as well

awww there all lovely and the pic of them all lined up is brilliant

Lucky you keeping two :) - you'll be kept busy then (w00t)

i never intended to keep two, but the little black dog was the last one left and two people that were supposed to be coming to see the pups pulled out because they didnt want a black whippet and i had this mad woman from up north sending me emails that just said 'keep him keep him keep him' :p so it seems that it was ment to be.
so she kept him kept him kept him :lol:

Congratulations on a truly wonderful litter! I love the brekkie pic.

Did you have to supplement the litter? :))

Congratulations on a truly wonderful litter! I love the brekkie pic.Did you have to supplement the litter? :))

no, Whiz has done it all herself, she has been a brilliant mum, she is getting a bit fed up of them now though!! :)

:lol: love the picyure of them all in a line for dinner :lol:

lovely looking little :thumbsup:

Back