The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Pic's.pyper N Niki

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score
Took these at 8ish this evening,for the couple of people who want to know what they look like now. PYPER_N_NICKI__SLOAN__S_TURN__NEW_CAMERA_032.jpgPYPER

This little lady is only 21ish,but boy can she run.PYPER_N_NICKI__SLOAN__S_TURN__NEW_CAMERA_016__2_.jpgWill get some of Jake n Trouble,(Charmed)tomorow evening ,all being well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking pups there Billy, also great photos, John must be :x envy :thumbsup:

of the camera

Pups are looking well, Billygoat :thumbsup: . Archer is a totally diferent shape to yours though, ..................... would have posted a picture to use for comparison, but the f :nuke: :rant: ....******** ba*** :oops: :nuke: :angry: ...£$%*** :( :blink: :nuke: :rant: :oops: :oops: pup smashed the camera this morning :rant: :rant: :rant:

billyboy45 said:
This little lady is only 21ish,but boy can she run.View attachment 45682Will get some of Jake n Trouble,(Charmed)tomorow evening ,all being well.
Name your price for that little bitch Mr Harpur, I want it to go kicking ass down at Portreath next year. A good home is waiting :thumbsup:

peony said:
Pups are looking well, Billygoat  :thumbsup: . Archer is a totally diferent shape to yours though, ..................... would have posted a picture to use for comparison, but the f :nuke:   :rant: ....********  ba*** :oops:   :nuke:   :angry: ...£$%***    :(   :blink:   :nuke:   :rant:   :oops:   :oops: pup smashed the camera this morning  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

Sorry to here that.Quess he's just like his sister,Trouble.(Renamed for obvious reason's).Have evicted her from the house,to the farm,as she's cost me a fortune.But that's life,and hopefully she'll make up for it next year.

TOMTHUMB said:
billyboy45 said:
This little lady is only 21ish,but boy can she run.View attachment 45682Will get some of Jake n Trouble,(Charmed)tomorow evening ,all being well.
Name your price for that little bitch Mr Harpur, I want it to go kicking ass down at Portreath next year. A good home is waiting :thumbsup:

Sorry mate.(NOT FOR SALE)in the foreseeable future,but if she ever is,i'll let you know.

billyboy45 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
billyboy45 said:

Sorry mate.(NOT FOR SALE)in the foreseeable future,but if she ever is,i'll let you know.

Thank you Mr Harpur.

billyboy45 said:
peony said:
Pups are looking well, Billygoat  :thumbsup: . Archer is a totally diferent shape to yours though, ..................... would have posted a picture to use for comparison, but the f :nuke:   :rant: ....********  ba*** :oops:   :nuke:   :angry: ...£$%***    :(   :blink:   :nuke:   :rant:   :oops:   :oops: pup smashed the camera this morning  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

Sorry to here that.Quess he's just like his sister,Trouble.(Renamed for obvious reason's).Have evicted her from the house,to the farm,as she's cost me a fortune.But that's life,and hopefully she'll make up for it next year.

Any chance of some pics of 'Trouble'????? And any space up that farm of yours for another one? :- "

Had ment to take her and Jake out today,so that i could take a few.But since this morning ,the rain aint stopped.As regard's Trouble.Last time i had a pup,that gave me so much grief,it was the legendary Blaze dog.Who could knock down 50= rabbit's a night,was a great wee hare dog,took his fox n deer.and won 2 All Ireland show title's,when it was run like Chatsworth,when you had to qualify.Was virtualy unbeaten,Simulated,won a fair few straight racing championships,before the WhippetxGreyhound's came about over here,and set, and still hold's the Irish high jump record ,of 11ft 6 inches.The jump couldnt go no higher,and that was straight up n straight down.No platform's on other side over here.Took him twice at 8 month's to have him P.T.S, he was so bad,even killed sheep,which was my fault.Am i glad i did'nt.Anyway,every time i felt like doin trouble in,i remembered old Blaze.I know she'll never be nowt like him,but she'll get her chance no matter how bad she is.And if she aint no good up the drag,then she'll hunt a few bunnie's for someone.Sorry youre boy has turned out like her.But remember the story about the ugly duckling.It was all roses in the end.

billyboy45 said:
Had ment to take her and Jake out today,so that i could take a few.But since this morning ,the rain aint stopped.As regard's Trouble.Last time i had a pup,that gave me so much grief,it was the legendary Blaze dog.Who could knock down 50= rabbit's a night,was a great wee hare dog,took his fox n deer.and won 2 All Ireland show title's,when it was run like Chatsworth,when you had to qualify.Was virtualy unbeaten,Simulated,won a fair few straight racing championships,before the WhippetxGreyhound's came about over here,and set, and still hold's the Irish high jump record ,of 11ft 6 inches.The jump couldnt go no higher,and that was straight up n straight down.No platform's on other side over here.Took him twice at 8 month's to have him P.T.S, he was so bad,even killed sheep,which was my fault.Am i glad i did'nt.Anyway,every time i felt like doin trouble in,i remembered old Blaze.I know she'll never be nowt like him,but she'll get her chance no matter how bad she is.And if she aint no good up the drag,then she'll hunt a few bunnie's for someone.Sorry youre boy has turned out like her.But remember the story about the ugly duckling.It was all roses in the end.
You must have the patience of a saint Mr Harpur o:) mind, you must have after what your x did to them poor 2 pups and them poor little birds :(

Back