The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Pics! "he's My Brother" X "bowlemover Sch

Well Fiona, luvly day today--Cheers for that, the pasta was Deeeeelissshh, was your parents Italian by any chance, wont eat till tomorrow now :thumbsup: And finally picked our pup-God hes a big boy, big long legs--big back end, just what we like in a pup.! see you next week me dear.! Scoobs & Em x ;)

Well Fiona, luvly day today--Cheers for that, the pasta was Deeeeelissshh, was your parents Italian by any chance, wont eat till tomorrow now :thumbsup: And finally picked our pup-God hes a big boy, big long legs--big back end, just what we like in a pup.! see you next week me dear.! Scoobs & Em x ;)

Yeha was nice having yous over!! Had some more folk round yesterday night asking about them so we'll see how that goes, seemed like decent folk............

Yep, you guessed it, my Daddy's from an Italian family :- )

See you sooN!

Oh my i'm in luuuuuuuuuuurvvvvv and it's a good job you are so far away :wub:

FINALLY SOME PHOTOS OF OUR BOYS!!!

SDC12142.jpg

SDC12143.jpg

SDC12144.jpg

SDC12145.jpg

SDC12146.jpg

such a muppet, put these on the old thread!! Anyway, here they are again!!!! (w00t)

SDC12154.jpg

SDC12157.jpg

SDC12185.jpg

SDC12189.jpg

SDC12192.jpg

have they all got homes now?
no, unbelieveably not, there are still three wee fellas 'homeless'! I mean they could have but Ive turned a few people down, want to make sure they go to good homes! :- )

I just adore wee Red :wub:

If only ................. :(

:thumbsup: They are looking marvelous what a litter Mr foxy is stunning and I also love the little white fella with the blue they are coming on really well I wish they hadn't come along till later this year. Hope they find great homes and great racing homes would be even better. :luck:

:thumbsup: They are looking marvelous what a litter Mr foxy is stunning and I also love the little white fella with the blue they are coming on really well I wish they hadn't come along till later this year. Hope they find great homes and great racing homes would be even better. :luck:

Thanks for that!! The are wee crackers, it's true!!

Back