The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Names

tyrerchristine

Registered
Reaction score
I need help in trying to think of a really good name for my new puppy x for anyone who doesnt know kirs little girl twiggy had her little puppies today all 6 of them :) :) and im going to be bringing one of the little boys home and need help with a really great name...

So far ive got:

Twilight ,, twist

Thought of them as a tribute to his mummy :*

Or maybe harry but dunno :( help!!!

I like Milo, Harry is a whippety name. I'm thinking of Edward or Stewie for my number 4 (no plans but dosent hurt to be prepared)

I also like fly

Good luck with him whatever you decide :D

Dave is a great name :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Ah Thanks its such a big decision naming a dog and i really want to get it right

Merlin, Toby, Dylan, Bret, Stan, Fly, Jack.

i use unusualy baby names sites for ideas and even flims thats why we have forrest after mr gump. scarlet as in ohara and darcey as in mr allthough shes a girle ;) indy got her name in k9 chat cos she was bron on indipendace day. so theres lots of things to look at for ideas and sometimes you justr look at them and a name comes.. forrest was supposed to be Axle but it didnt suite him hes a forest gump :lol:

i use unusualy baby names sites for ideas and even flims thats why we have forrest after mr gump. scarlet as in ohara and darcey as in mr allthough shes a girle ;) indy got her name in k9 chat cos she was bron on indipendace day. so theres lots of things to look at for ideas and sometimes you justr look at them and a name comes.. forrest was supposed to be Axle but it didnt suite him hes a forest gump :lol:
Well thats a Great idea and i love vin diesel mmm so could go with either of them :)

What about .......Sonny,....,Ice,......Prince....Charlie......

I think Chase is a great name for a boy whippet :D

I like Chase too, and Twist.

Which boy are you having? (lucky you)

I like Chase too, and Twist. Which boy are you having? (lucky you)
I quite like chase too :) i also like diesel lol im getting a little blue boy :) i just cant belive that im actually going to be taking one home with me when there ready to go home :)

good luck with new pup Chase is brill name I also like diesel bullet riley dash and blue

Italian names are nice too eg Luigi , Marco , and Benedict

What about Copper, Tod or Gunner :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back