The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Breath In 10 Days

Well done on the litter :wub: , come on if you post your litter you must post heaps of pic's (w00t) (w00t) ,

more pic's please :thumbsup:

Here are a couple more close up pictures of the babies. :thumbsup:

The dark brindle parti (who is also clown faced like mum) is having a good snooze on her back. She'll probably snore like her mother when older.

sonnetbabiesnov25tl0.jpg

sonnetbabies2nov25qo8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats better,can see them more clearer now :thumbsup: Awwwwwwww they look lovely,lovely colours and markings,a nice litter :wub: :wub:

Lovely litter and gorgeous colors and markings too! :wub: CONGRATULATIONS to all concerned and mum of course!! :cheers: and all the very best with them :luck: :thumbsup:

They look gorgeous :wub:

Some beautiful colours there.

Congratulations Lee Ann, it's a very nice litter :wub:

you must be on clouth 9

:cheers: :cheers:

ooh yes very much on cloud 9 rita :D . I made a typo to, she had 5 fawn partis and 3 brindle partis. I was half asleep when I typed it out before though :wacko:

Beautiful litter :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations :cheers:

I bet the one that looks like mum will be gorgeous! :wub:

wishing you the best of luck with your new bundles of joy!

:luck: :luck: :luck:

:cheers: Congratulations on their safe arrival. They're stunning.

Gorgeous babies, love the colour of the fawns - and what timewasters pups are, I am getting nothing done when at home, how about you Lee Ann :p

no not alot done here either.lol. I spend alot of time just sitting beside the whelping box and watching them :wub:

Very nice babies, love the fawns and the red brindles. :wub: :wub:

More pics? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Calling Lee-Anne .......

Can we drag you away from those babies long enough to post some pics of the little bundles?

Two weeks old now aren't they????

aslan said:
Calling Lee-Anne .......
Can we drag you away from those babies long enough to post some pics of the little bundles?

Two weeks old now aren't they????

Just what I was thinking Lana ...... Shes keeping them all to herself ! :lol:

New pix. They will be 2 weeks old tommorow. They are chubby wubbys :wub: . I LOVE the colours and markings.

sonnetbabies2dec6su0.jpg

I managed to take a picture while a pup was having a yawn.lol.

sonnetbabies3dec6zv0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back