The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Available

Firemansam

Registered
Reaction score
We have been let down by the person who was buying the blue brindle with the white head. He is a dog pup.

He happens to be my favourite and the biggest pup in the litter.

So now that all the others have gone one has become available, so if you no anyone who would like an unusual colour :wub: and a dog out of Red devil let me know.

Being a man I deleted the emails enquiring about him as I assumed he was sold :- "

Good luck with finding him a brill home. I'm sure that you will easily. They are beautiful looking pups.

Hes such a gorgeous colour - wish I could have him :( Good luck in rehoming him. :luck:

Aaaaaargh, he is my absolute all time favourite too!!!! But if you read my recent post about Lenny you'll see we're still not ready for that third whip yet :(

Would you take Lenny in part exchange?!!! :- " Only joking....or am I? :lol:

Oh no :( hope he finds a new home soon (so tempted as it was such a hard choice between him and Riley!!!) He is such a lovely looking dog I don't think he'll be available for very much longer!

Hope he finds a lovely new home soon,I'm sure he wont have to wait too long as he is beautiful :wub: .............well actually they all are!

Really nice litter,you must be very proud :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

I think he's gorgeous :wub: :wub: but one puppy running around is quite enough at the moment. :wacko: Besides Albie, who is old enough to know better (especially if he wants to reach his 2nd birthday next month), ate my sofa seat pad again today! :rant: :rant:

Good luck with finding him a new home though. I love his colouring! :wub:

Silly people they don't know what they are missing, he's a babe :wub: :wub: :wub: I don't like dogs with white heads or I'd have him :- " :lol:

Mark Roberts said:
I don't like dogs with white heads or I'd have him  
Andy get some overtime in.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (w00t) :sweating: I took some pics of kane today and when he got hom i said I've got some pics to show you, he said oh no!!! :sweating:

I said it's ok I took them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
Mark Roberts said:
I don't like dogs with white heads or I'd have him  
Andy get some overtime in.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (w00t) :sweating: I took some pics of kane today and when he got hom i said I've got some pics to show you, he said oh no!!! :sweating:

I said it's ok I took them :lol:

:lol: :lol: Lesley for one minute I thought youd showed him Firemansams puppy :- " :- " :lol: hes is nice though isnt he. :wub:

his colouring is so cute, :wub: but everyone seems to want a fawn bitch this year

Any news yet, has he found a new home? He's such a beautiful boy. And big, he was nearly twice the size of Riley at 2 weeks is he still bigger? He's going to be a stunner I think, a good all rounder (show, race, lure). I really hope he finds a home with a K9er as I would love to watch his progress.

I would dearly love him to go to a racing home. Fingers crossed ;)

do you still have him as very very intersted live in france with 1 acre fenced

garden. if so how much is he. lost our little girl last july

Sorry, he went yesterday,

typically you are the second person asking since then. There are a few litters due

on here soon, so good luck!

Glad he got a good home - I fancied him myself. :lol: :wub:

Firemansam said:
Sorry, he went yesterday,
typically you are the second person asking since then. There are a few litters due

on here soon, so good luck!

Cheers Andy,

Can't wait to pick him up now, I'll be sure to post pictures of him as he grows up on K9.

Anyone have a good picture of his dad WcrCh Red Devil?

Cheers,

Pete

Back