The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pup

vivo

Registered
Reaction score
I have a little girl here that i am looking for a very good home for. She is 9 weeks old got her first vac mico chipped & is reg. I did not breed her myself but took her to make sure she went to the right home. She is fawn white pari with black mask. She did not have a good start in life but is comeing on great. I have know pics of her & not very good with putting pics on this thing. But she is lovely :wub: :wub:

I am going over to England this Friday & can bring her with me if anyone was interested in her. GOOD HOME PLEASE VIV

Good luck Viv in finding the home she deserves :luck: :luck:

Will keep my ears open :thumbsup:

vivo said:
I have a little girl here that i am looking for a very good home for. She is 9 weeks old got her first vac mico chipped & is reg. I did not breed her myself but took her to make sure she went to the right home. She is fawn white pari with black mask. She did not have a good start in life but is comeing on great. I have know pics of her  & not very good with putting pics on this thing. But she is lovely :wub:   :wub: I am going over to England this Friday & can bring her with me if anyone was interested in her. GOOD HOME PLEASE  VIV

Hello There

Where are you visiting in England and what are the conditions cost etc. I bet she is absolutely beautiful and will ask around. Would love her myself really.

mandy

This is a the little girl i was talking i finally got a picture of her, we call her Bella. she would probably do someone for showing or as a pet. viv

SITTING.JPG

STANDING.JPG

oh, forgot to mention, this also comes with her!!! this is wee timmy :lol: this is a pup i am fostering for a few weeks, isnt he lovely viv

TIMMY.JPG

Aww shes lovely Viv :wub: and so is Timmy o:) ;) very cute.

Poor timmy is in love with bella. :huggles: pups due in 8 weeks bookens taken now (w00t) :lol: :lol: Should have called him randy ;) :b

Awh, Tiny Tim is soo cute, as is Bella. :wub:

Good Luck in finding loving forever homes. :luck:

vivo said:
I have a little girl here that i am looking for a very good home for. She is 9 weeks old got her first vac mico chipped & is reg. I did not breed her myself but took her to make sure she went to the right home. She is fawn white pari with black mask. She did not have a good start in life but is comeing on great. I have know pics of her  & not very good with putting pics on this thing. But she is lovely :wub:   :wub: I am going over to England this Friday & can bring her with me if anyone was interested in her. GOOD HOME PLEASE  VIV

I am very interested in giving this little one a good home- have a blue boy of 2.5 yrs and he is looking for a companion.

can you give me more details- where are you coming from, what part of uk are you coming to. i am in london.

who bred her did you know them, what are the cicumstances of not a 'very good start' what is the cost.

please let me know

regards

anne

Hope you find the right home for her Viv.....I know you will! :luck: :thumbsup:

Timmy is soooo sweet. :wub:

What a pretty face :wub: Good luck. I hope she finds a loving home soon :thumbsup:

She is beautiful, good luck with finding her a home. :luck:

Hi I will be in Durham this weekend judgeing & would like it if i could bring her with me to her new loveing home :huggles:

What a beautiful little girl she is
1luvu.gif

Where is she now Vivo

AnnSa said:
What a beautiful little girl she is
1luvu.gif
Where is she now Vivo

She is in her bed with timmy here at my home. The two of them have played about that much hopefully they will sleep all night. :sweating: :teehee: viv

:lol: I mean where abouts is home............you said you will bring her over to England :lol:

vivo said:

Hi everyone thank you for you e. mails on little bella. She has got a lovely home now here in ireland not far from me. :huggles: So i will able to see her from time to time & let yous know how she is getting on. Thankyou again for your interest in her. Viv :cheers: :luck: :luck:

Back