The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Poppy

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] :( OMG THIS POOR LOVE ,OK VET HAS GIVEN HER A REALY GOOD GOING OVER ,SHE HAS A GRADE 3 HEART MURMER ON BOTH SIDES OF HER HEART (THIS MEANS BOTH VALVES ARE AFECTED )SHE WEIGHS 8.2KG AND VET SAID WE NEED TO GET HER UPTO 11KG IDEALY ,SHE IS HAVE TESTS DONE ON HER WATER SAMPLE SOME THEY CAN DO THER THE REST THEY WILL SEND TO LAB TO GET TESTED FURTHER ,SHE HAS A BROKEN BACK TOE WHITCH HAS HEALED ITSELF :( SHE HAS BEEN WORMED AND FRONT LINED ,SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK NEXT SAT FOR ANOTHER CHECK AND TO WEIGH HER AGAIN AND HOPEFULLY IF SHES PUT ON A LITTLE WEIGHT BY THEN THEY WILL BOOK HER IN FOR WEEK AFTER TO BE SPAYED AND WILL DO PRE ANASETIC TO CHECK AND BLOOD TEST TO CHECK HER LIVER AND KIDNEYS I THINK IV PUT IT ALL DOWN WAS ALOT TO TAKE IN SO IF IV MISSED ANYTHING IL PUT IN LATER ,SHE WAS A LITTLE ANGEL NOTHING FAZZED HER EVEN HAVING HER TEMPERATURE TAKEN :huggles: SHES NOW CURLED UP ON SOFA HAVING A SLEEP , :huggles: :wub: [/SIZE]

I FEEL LIKE I WANA GO BACK TO THIS BLOODY WOMENS HOUSE WITH A BASE BALL BAT AND IM NOT A VIOLENT PERSON I HOPE SHE DIES A PAINFULL DEATH :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Nicky - what a tought time this beautiful little girl has been thro. I cant believe she had a broken back! What sort of a person would let that happen 2 a little angel.

I know u will do the very best for her. Lots of cuddles n lovely food 2 feed her up a bit.

Jessr123 said:
OMG Nicky - what a tought time this beautiful little girl has been thro.  I cant believe she had a broken back!  What sort of a person would let that happen 2 a little angel.
I know u will do the very best for her.  Lots of cuddles n lovely food 2 feed her up a bit.

Its a broken back toe jess not her back thats broken :(

Jessr123 said:
OMG Nicky - what a tought time this beautiful little girl has been thro.  I cant believe she had a broken back!  What sort of a person would let that happen 2 a little angel.
I know u will do the very best for her.  Lots of cuddles n lovely food 2 feed her up a bit.

Back toe

meddling said:
Jessr123 said:

Back toe

:oops: posted same time :b

Well done for getting her a thorough check over - what a little star she is - it's good that they have discovered her heart defect so they can take it in to consideration when she's spayed.

Hope nothing else turns up with the pre op checks and urine sample.

lots of :huggles: 's to her and to your original three for being so accepting of her - whippets are a great breed! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm sure she'll put on loads of weight now she has no stress and good food :huggles:

nicky you are a star , said it before and ill say it again :huggles:

bet in two weeks time we will see a huge difference , simply because she has tlc now :huggles:

that women is a lier :angry: as she said she a fussy eater ,fussy eater my ass she has been having 5meals a day and scoffing the lot as soon as its put down :- " does that sound like a fussy eater to you :angry:

nicky12 said:
that women is a lier  :angry: as she said she a fussy eater ,fussy eater my ass she has been having 5meals a day and scoffing the lot as soon as its put down  :- " does that sound like a fussy eater to you  :angry:
Aww bless her - can we get rid of your annoying bug now that you need to fill the space in your signature with Poppy pics? :- " :D

oh poor baby,

have they said she needs medication or anything?

i really think you should consider reporting this woman now you know that poppy has been completley neglected.

sending lots of luck for the tests results :luck: :luck:

:huggles: :huggles:

nicky12 said:
that women is a lier  :angry: as she said she a fussy eater ,fussy eater my ass she has been having 5meals a day and scoffing the lot as soon as its put down  :- " does that sound like a fussy eater to you  :angry:

Maybe she didnt like the rubbish she was being fed before thats why she was fussy. Makes you wonder why some people have dogs doesnt it. O yes the money from the pups silly me :rant:

She looks so gentle hope she settles in ok

Wendy

Hi Nicky,

I can't believe it!! those f***ers im sorry!! she must have been terrified at times not knowing what was coming next, too much for her little heart

These BASTARDS can't be allowed to have another dog!!! what are we going to do!!!

Sorry Nicky im just so upset about her!! but i know she is going to be fine with you and your lovely family

I am so pleased she has now seen the vet. I am sure that between your TLC and the vet care she will come on in leaps and bounds. Fancy a heart murmur and 6 litters of pups :angry: :angry: I know you know your vet well, but he is aware of sight-hounds needing extra care re: anasthetics isn't he? Just can't help but mention it, but I am sure you and vet do know all that, so I don't mean to offend.

So looking forward to see her come on in the next few weeks.

Are your Whips okay with a new member of the house-hold? I guess it is easier to bring a new one to add to 3 than a second dog really.

:luck: :luck: & :huggles:

Pauline

meddling said:
nicky12 said:
Aww bless her - can we get rid of your annoying bug now that you need to fill the space in your signature with Poppy pics? :- " :D

I WILL INDEED BE GETTING RID OF IT ONCE I GET SOME TIDY PICS OF HER TO GO IN MY SIG :D

k4tie-d said:
oh poor baby, have they said she needs medication or anything?

i really think you should consider reporting this woman now you know that poppy has been completley neglected.

sending lots of luck for the tests results :luck:   :luck:

:huggles:   :huggles:

ooo dont you worry i will not let this lie ,once i know the boy is safe i will take action ,they said regarding the heart murmur to keep close eye on her for any signs of coughing and lose of appetiet runs sickness ext and thers bigger risk when giving anasetic ,i will reaserch this condition on the internet so i now what to expect or anybody with any experience with this condition advise gratfully recieved :)

At least you know what your dealing with Nicky and can sort Pops

out..........dont dwell on what that creature done to her :angry:

Just concentrate on getting her all loved and better.

Its going to be lovely to see her bloom
adog1.gif

ooo dont you worry i will not let this lie ,once i know the boy is safe i will take action ,they said regarding the heart murmur to keep close eye on her for any signs of coughing and lose of appetiet runs sickness ext and thers bigger risk when giving anasetic ,i will reaserch this condition on the internet so i now what to expect or anybody with any experience with this condition advise gratfully recieved :)

if you report her will they not take all her other dogs of her anyway and put them into recues? and that way she doesnt get any money from anyone for the boy,

or will she just get a warning or somthing? and thats why the boy needs out?

sorry i dont have a clue how it works so thats why im asking?

maggie217 said:
I am so pleased she has now seen the vet.  I am sure that between your TLC and the vet care she will come on in leaps and bounds.  Fancy a heart murmur and 6 litters of pups  :angry:   :angry:   I know you know your vet well, but he is aware of sight-hounds needing extra care re: anasthetics isn't he?   Just can't help but mention it, but I am sure you and vet do know all that, so I don't mean to offend.
So looking forward to see her come on in the next few weeks.

Are your Whips okay with a new member of the house-hold?   I guess it is easier to bring a new one to add to 3 than a second dog really.

:luck:   :luck: &  :huggles:

Pauline

ah pauline im very lucky my vet is definetly aware of sight hound needs she has two whippets herself :D and the vets is very close just on corner of my street ,shes never let me down yet even when i went rushing in with blue wen he got kicked by that horse ther was a waiting room full of people and i was ushured straight in no waiting :cheers: and my lot love her especial my little romeo ollie :huggles:forgot to add thers also a good chance that shes had more than just the six litters as she may have had some before this women got her as she said she was 2years old wen she got her :(

heres my ollie getting close to her i think hes in love :wub:

P1010008-12.jpg

sorry not brill pics once she has settled i will get you all some good pics as i dont wana pull her around at the moe :huggles:

nicky12 said:
heres my ollie getting close to her i think hes in love  :wub:
P1010008-12.jpg

sorry not brill pics once she has settled i will get you all some good pics as i dont wana pull her around at the moe  :huggles:

Oh she is so enjoying being in her heaven now :wub: :wub:

Back