The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Poppy Says

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
(w00t) what ya got mam ........

P1010080.jpg

me ...iv got chocky poppy but dogs cant have any so that means you cant have any :- "

poppy ....ok what if i pretend to look like a mear cat ,can i have some then :- " :lol:

P1010081.jpg

nope your not alowed now bog off (w00t)

aww what if i look all cute and do my sticky out ear thing for you :wub:

P1010082.jpg

P1010083.jpg

(w00t) shes a cheeky little madam she is ,she was just trying to lick my lips to taste the chocky and was nudging my lips with her nose trying to get a lick in my mouth :x :lol: now i dun mind a whippety snog ,but i draw the line at tounges (w00t)

aww little Poppy. I just love her mercat impression :wub:

She is the cutest thing :wub: :wub: . How could you deny her a biscuit to make up for the lack of choccy :lol:

Rosie said:
She is the cutest thing  :wub:   :wub: .  How could you deny her a biscuit to make up for the lack of choccy  :lol:
its ok no whippies were deprived in the making of this tread :- " they all had a chicken wing instead :cheers:

nicky12 said:
(w00t) what ya got mam ........

P1010080.jpg

me ...iv got chocky poppy but dogs cant have any so that means you cant have any :- "

poppy ....ok what if i pretend to look like a mear cat ,can i have some then :- " :lol:

P1010081.jpg

I love that face - classic :cheers:

Great pics, Poppy is so funny. Love her meerkat impression, it is spot on! (w00t)

:lol: You are just so mean!

Poor Poppy, she looks so cute, love the eyes!

We have some doggy choc drops but says you cant feed them until 3 months.

doggy182 said:
:lol: You are just so mean!Poor Poppy, she looks so cute, love the eyes!

We have some doggy choc drops but says you cant feed them until 3 months.

we have some of those doggy choc drops but she doesnt like them :blink: but i know shed scoff my chocky if i gave it her (w00t)

that second shot is so funny of Poppy.... :lol: :wub:

awa poor poppy how could you resist that face :wub: :wub:

you will just need to stop eating chocolate nicky, that way you wont tease poppy any more (w00t) :- "

Ahh look at that little face :wub: Love her meer cat impression :lol:

Em x

Back