The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Poppy Is Here!!

she is gorgeous........bless her..........my bailey was car sick but not until we'd finished a 3 hour journey that he never shut his eyes was over..........

Poppy is gorgeous :wub: look forward to seeing more pictures of her

WANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

She's absolutely exquisite :wub: :wub: :wub:

doggy182 said:
Make that 3 wees in the house!And erm none in the garden  :blink:

Ok so here are just two pics, off mobile phone so sorry for bad quality, got good ones on OHs camera, need to transfer them tho!

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:

OMG (w00t) She is gorgoeus - absolutely scrummy :wub: :wub: fawn and white parti - my favourite :thumbsup: Good luck with her - she will learn about wees and poos very soon - don't forget as soon as she wakes up and after eating, pop her outside, and she'll do it for you :huggles:

Absolutely gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :D

Definitely worth the wait, Carla!!

She looks a pretty little girl Carla
love0052.gif

Looking forward to seeing some more pictures.

More pics on the way, just making them smaller so I can attach them, got loads already!

k4tie-d said:
doggy182 said:

omg!!!! how cute is she :wub: :wub: :wub:

is that still a little dot on her head :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

She has just a few white hairs in the fawn on her head! Its really cute!

She is now house trainedish! No accidents in the house all night and all morning. She doesnt always go out on her own tho even tho the back door is always open, she stands there and whines til you go with her!!

Last night was awful. We put her in her crate bout half 11 and went upstairs to bed, she whined for bout 40 mins then stopped, think we slept for bout half an hour, then she started again, it was so loud, she just sounded so distressed and this went on for like an hour. So we brought our mattress and bedding downstairs, let her out to the loo and made a bed next to her crate! Shut her in and she settled straight away! She woke up again bout 5ish for the loo then would not settle in crate so she slept just outside the crate door until 9.

What should we do? Im trying to slowly get her used to it, she is fast asleep in there now with the door open but I'm worried cos she had been trying to eat the bars and chewing at the vet bed and I dont want her to hurt herself.

Sorry for essay just worried!! :wacko:

Apart from that she is fine, interested in everything and exploring on her own a bit. We are in love, completely! :wub: :wub:

doggy182 said:
More pics on the way, just making them smaller so I can attach them, got loads
She has just a few white hairs in the fawn on her head! Its really cute!

She is now house trainedish! No accidents in the house all night and all morning. She doesnt always go out on her own tho even tho the back door is always open, she stands there and whines til you go with her!!

Last night was awful.  We put her in her crate bout half 11 and went upstairs to bed, she whined for bout 40 mins then stopped, think we slept for bout half an hour, then she started again, it was so loud, she just sounded so distressed and this went on for like an hour.  So we brought our mattress and bedding downstairs, let her out to the loo and made a bed next to her crate! Shut her in and she settled straight away! She woke up again bout 5ish for the loo then would not settle in crate so she slept just outside the crate door until 9. 

What should we do?  Im trying to slowly get her used to it, she is fast asleep in there now with the door open but I'm worried cos she had been trying to eat the bars and chewing at the vet bed and I dont want her to hurt herself.

Sorry for essay just worried!!  :wacko:

Apart from that she is fine, interested in everything and exploring on her own a bit. We are in love, completely!  :wub:   :wub:

awa! so cute :wub: :wub:

i would post your pics on a new thread carla and re ask this question that way more people will look at it and you should get tones of answers.

all i can advise is that she was probabily whining as its a strange place to be all on her own, so maybe tonight it will be a bit better and then tomorrow and the day after even better.

or you could just get another whippy to keep her company :- "

try using photo bucket for your pics, its far quicker :thumbsup:

Just trying this pic out for size then can edit rest of them, may not be til later as she is awake!!! And demands to be played with!

poppy1.jpg

doggy182 said:
Just trying this pic out for size then can edit rest of them, may not be til later as she is awake!!! And demands to be played with!

how cute is she :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

doggy182 said:

Aghhh, almost missing all the new photos! :eek:

Lovely pic in the garden, she looks right at home.

Hope she slept a bit better last night.

Back