The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Poppy Gets ....

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
poor poppy feels the cold really bad and iv made her a few jumpers for her to wear in the house but she needed somthing that would cover her all up ,so made her some nice girly pj's dont she look a babe in them :wub: :wub:

P1010003-27.jpg

ok enough modeling now mam nap time :huggles:

P1010004-25.jpg

she is gorgeous nicky :wub: so are her jammys, she will be nice a cosy now :huggles:

Awww....she looks so cosy in those! :) I wish I had your sewing skills Nicky....we had to create Chloe a new lightweight coat as it was quite warm today and the coat you sent was a bit too warm but I still felt she needed something on. So me and my sister had a bash at knocking up a fleece coat on the sewing machine...it's WAY more difficult than it looks! Don't laugh but it is awful...

DSC02015-1.jpg

I'm so embarassed by our efforts...poor Chloe! :D

Vicky

x

vs1 said:
Awww....she looks so cosy in those! :) I wish I had your sewing skills Nicky....we had to create Chloe a new lightweight coat as it was quite warm today and the coat you sent was a bit too warm but I still felt she needed something on.  So me and my sister had a bash at knocking up a fleece coat on the sewing machine...it's WAY more difficult than it looks!  Don't laugh but it is awful...
DSC02015-1.jpg

Vicky

x

(w00t) hey hun thats good for first try keep practasing youl soon get the knack of it :cheers:

vs1 said:
Awww....she looks so cosy in those! :) I wish I had your sewing skills Nicky....we had to create Chloe a new lightweight coat as it was quite warm today and the coat you sent was a bit too warm but I still felt she needed something on.  So me and my sister had a bash at knocking up a fleece coat on the sewing machine...it's WAY more difficult than it looks!  Don't laugh but it is awful...
DSC02015-1.jpg

Vicky

x

vicky i think it looks good well done :huggles:

nicky poppy looks gorgeous :wub:

awwwwwwwwww... how gorgouse !!! :wub:

she looks so comfy and warm !! :huggles:

they suit her well !! lovely Pj's !!

Poppy looks very snuggly. I used to have a rompa suit for bed like that as a kid- I loved it!!

kitty1972 said:
Poppy looks very snuggly. I used to have a rompa suit for bed like that as a kid- I loved it!!

my mums got a red one shes had since i was wee and still wears it in winter its red and white with a zip up the front lol

aww nicky she looks gorgeous,pink certainly suits her :wub: :huggles:

That little girl's luck sure has changed. :thumbsup: What gorgeous PJ's for a gorgeous girl :wub:

She is becoming a lovely model, just make sure she joins the modelling union and isn't overworked. :lol:

Pauline & Ruby

Last edited by a moderator:
That colour really suits Poppy :D

Looking good, Nicky :thumbsup:

She looks great in her PJs, and I'm sure is enjoying living with you squillions :thumbsup:

Aw Nicky she looks so much better, coming on a treat with you :thumbsup: :wub:

awwww what a babe she is that colour really suits her. :wub: :wub: :wub: and Vicky i think that coat is great for your first effort far better than what i could have done.............. im hopeless at domestic skills! :lol:

Aw Nicky, Poppy looks pleased as punch with those new jammies :wub:

Awww, she looks lovely in those pyjamas Nicky. :huggles: Pink really suits her. :wub:

aww bless, she looks so cosy and gorgeous in her new PJs :wub:

Back