The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Please,please Help Me Find A Whippet!!!

Thanks, she sounds ideal, except that shes fawn! But i really would like a white bitch. I would have three plus if i could but as i can only have one then she's got to be the 'one' if you know what i mean!

I guess i will have to put in a post every now and then to see if anyone can help as i continue my search!

i'll keep my ears open for any white whippy girls about for you :thumbsup:

whites can look stunning, my boy and his two sisters :wub:

otis_and_sisters.JPG

They are beautiful! Im not fussy on pure-whites, just the whiter the better!

found her!

FOR SALE

Whippet Female looking for great home, 10 months old, very sad sale, mainly white with blue face and patch at tail, all jags up to date and wormed, good homes only. Tel: (07092) 423387

Price: £150.00

Town: Troon

Postcode: KA10

I have already PM her, she sounds great perfect

Shes near Glasgow just looked on intentet thats long way from south coast!

Last edited by a moderator:
keane said:
Thanks, she sounds ideal, except that shes fawn! But i really would like a white bitch. I would have three plus if i could but as i can only have one then she's got to be the 'one' if you know what i mean!I guess i will have to put in a post every now and then to see if anyone can help as i continue my search!

[SIZE=8pt]You are joking if you think you will have only one whippet arent you (w00t) [/SIZE]

My OH was dead a against us having one :rant: , we have one :wub: , then he didnt want two :rant: we are having two :wub: ....i must say thats it though, well till the next lush puppy pic anyway :teehee:

If you want something bad enough they say :thumbsup: so far we have travelled 1490 miles to pick up ours (w00t)

Hey all!

UPDATE>>>>>>>>>

I found my girl!!! It was through Paul Cork ( lynperry whippets) who put up a thread in the coursing section, we were due to pick her up saturday, but my partner went and got her yesturday as a surprise!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! very nervous, but all white apart from a 60% blue/brindle head, shes around 7/8 months old and a gem!

I'd just like to say to all that have helped me how i appreciate all of your replies! You have made me feel very welcome and i look forward to posting lots of piccies of her in the very near future!

If anyone knows of any dates in the south area of whippet events, etc... i would love to hear from you,

Thanks again!x :huggles:

:D The other white whippy recently posted also sounds luvvly! But my OH would def. kill me if i get another one so soon! Im working on it thou..............

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Hi So pleased for you all........... have PM you.[/SIZE]

Dawn :huggles:

:) Congratulations! Hope you'll have lots of fun together! :thumbsup:

keane said:
Hey all!
UPDATE>>>>>>>>>

I found my girl!!! It was through Paul Cork ( lynperry whippets) who put up a thread in the coursing section, we were due to pick her up saturday, but my partner went and got her yesturday as a surprise!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! very nervous, but all white apart from a 60% blue/brindle head, shes around 7/8 months old and a gem!

I'd just like to say to all that have helped me how i appreciate all of your replies! You have made me feel very welcome and i look forward to posting lots of piccies of her in the very near future!

If anyone knows of any dates in the south area of whippet events, etc... i would love to hear from you,

:D   The other white whippy recently posted also sounds luvvly! But my OH would def. kill me if i get another one so soon! Im working on it thou..............

That is Fantastic News Keane - bet you are so excited. :cheers: cant wait to see pics.

keane said:
Hey all!
UPDATE>>>>>>>>>

:D   The other white whippy recently posted also sounds luvvly! But my OH would def. kill me if i get another one so soon! Im working on it thou..............

That is Fantastic News Keane - bet you are so excited. :cheers: cant wait to see pics.

Good to see another family with a new whip! also good to see theres more people from portsmouth aswell!

(w00t) congratulations! :luck: :luck: :luck: to a long and happy life together

Good luck with your new whippy :luck: :luck:

Back