The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Please Help Me

lucy-lemon

Registered
Reaction score
HELP!

I'm new and cannot upload images into my gallery or the picture galleries, it just comes up with a blank page with the browser saying www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index.php?act=module and i can't do anything apart from go back and still cannot get the image uploaded. Also i've uploaded images onto photobucket resized them and resaved the so the files are small enough but it makes no difference.Can someone please help me and talk me through it.

The wierd thing is that i can post images but not upload them, why does this happen?

Thanks x x

Last edited by a moderator:
hi and welcome lucy lemon

when you have resized you pictures with photobucket highlight the bottom of the 3 boxes under the photo you want to post then right click then click on copy then paste it on the bottom of your post

When you click add reply the photo should come up om your post

I think thats right thats what I do anyway and I have no problem :thumbsup:

I know how to get images into my posts but just can't upload them into my album, my pictures are resized, the right format but it won't upload them and when i try and post a url from photobucket it says "You did not specify an image to upload" i cannot add images at all into my album but can my posts, why is this happening?

Please help, i'm soooooo confused?

Hope someone can help L-L :thumbsup: I'm having the same problem trying to put some new pics into my gallery. :b Doing as i've always done in the past without any problem (re-sizing image on my own photo files), like you just get a blank page :blink:

Sheena

test

hgg.jpg

Back