The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pix For Julie

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score
Took these yesterday,as i haven't been up to using the camere much for a few day's now.Sorry there's so many,but a few people are realy looking forward to seeing these.

_B211402.jpg

_B211408.jpg

_B211415.jpg

_B211417.jpg

_B211419.jpg

_B211429.jpg

It was'nt me.Honest

_B211433.jpg

_B211474.jpg
_B211459.jpg

Now these 2 know what their tiny wee leg's were given them for.(Way da go.)

[
_B211487.jpg

There coming along nicely Billy, like the pic of the one running :thumbsup:

What weight are they now ?

(w00t) Great pics of smashing pups Billy. The picture of the pup running made me laugh! :D

They look well :) Good to see them in and having such fun playing together. Bet they slide about on that tiled floor :lol: A lovely litter, Billy. Good luck :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Smashing pups - what a lot of fun they were having! :thumbsup: :huggles:

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!!

Not a one I wouldnt be proud to have bred.How they must be of comfort and pleasure to you.How VERY LUCKY their new to be owners are to have secured such top class pups :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They are so lovely :wub: :wub: I love the ones of them running :) They look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths!! I really like the red fawn one :wub:

A few day's ago i got knocked back,and was told that 1 which was supposed to be sold,was'nt wanted now.Then today,i got worse new's and was pm to say that 2 more were'nt wanted.After what weve just been through,i did'nt need this,and with 2 kid's who have been promised that Christmas was taken care of,and the thing's they wanted were more or less in the post.Ah well,Shit happen's ,dont it,and i guess it has to happen to someone.

billyboy45 said:
A few day's ago i got knocked back,and was told that 1 which was supposed to be sold,was'nt wanted now.Then today,i got worse new's and was pm to say  that 2 more  were'nt wanted.After what weve just been through,i did'nt need this,and with 2 kid's who have been promised that Christmas was taken care of,and the thing's they wanted were more or less in the post.Ah well,Shit happen's ,dont it,and i guess it has to happen to someone.
oh poor you ! youll just have to sell one of of those 3 cameras or the lenses which you have bought this year. im sure that should help santa out :thumbsup:

glenn said:
billyboy45 said:
A few day's ago i got knocked back,and was told that 1 which was supposed to be sold,was'nt wanted now.Then today,i got worse new's and was pm to say  that 2 more  were'nt wanted.After what weve just been through,i did'nt need this,and with 2 kid's who have been promised that Christmas was taken care of,and the thing's they wanted were more or less in the post.Ah well,Shit happen's ,dont it,and i guess it has to happen to someone.
oh poor you ! youll just have to sell one of of those 3 cameras or the lenses which you have bought this year. im sure that should help santa out :thumbsup:

Ahh.Nice to see there's a new funny little person on K9.Welcome funny little person.Could i interest you in a good camera len's,or maybe a hawthorn stick,as ive a few of those too. Ho, ho,ho.By the way.Santa is still coming.He's never let my kid's down once,and weve had 6 of them,with only 2 left at home.Just mean's he'll be coming from a different direction then,dont it. He he he.

billyboy45 said:
glenn said:
billyboy45 said:

Ahh.Nice to see there's a new funny little person on K9.Welcome funny little person.Could i interest you in a good camera len's,or maybe a hawthorn stick,as ive a few of those too. Ho, ho,ho.By the way.Santa is still coming.He's never let my kid's down once,and weve had 6 of them,with only 2 left at home.Just mean's he'll be coming from a different direction then,dont it. He he he.

holy smoly you do the same with children as you do with pups !! keep a couple back !!! lol are they the fastest two then ? (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) !!

glenn said:
billyboy45 said:
glenn said:
billyboy45 said:

holy smoly you do the same with children as you do with pups !! keep a couple back !!! lol are they the fastest two then ? (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) !!

There's one of them just after reading this,and she said the hawthorn stick is free to a good head,OPP'S,sorry,i mean home. Ha ha ha.Said she would take great pleasure in giving it to you.

(w00t) PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE!

LOVE THE PHOTO OF THE PUPS RUNNING :thumbsup:

Back