The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pitta, Whippet For Adoption West Yorks.

oohhh she's lovely, really hope she find's a home soon :wub: :luck:

:wub: I really shouldn't look at things like this!

She is very pretty girl - I'm sure she'll have a new home in no time! By the way 18-19" is not small for a whippet bitch!

Good luck to Pitta :huggles:

Wish i hadnt seen this :(

Hope she finds a loving home really quickly :luck: :luck:

Wasn't there a thread on here a few weeks ago about a whippet lost or stolen in Yorkshire. There were pictures posted, and then removed. I have to go out now, but will do a search for it later - unless anyone else can remember it?

Pita is beautiful, and so was this little lost girlie :wub:

June Jonigk said:
Wasn't there a thread on here a few weeks ago about a whippet lost or stolen in Yorkshire.  There were pictures posted, and then removed.  I have to go out now, but will do a search for it later - unless anyone else can remember it?
Pita is beautiful, and so was this little lost girlie :wub:

yes, I'm pming you :thumbsup:

This is heart breaking and she can't tell us whats happened :( i don't know if its any help but there was a whippet stolen from a 4x4 in Essex white with fawn patches about 18" it was posted by pennymeadow whippets a long shot but you never know :luck: :luck: :luck:

the post is still there under missing dogs on k9

Last edited by a moderator:
whippetgood said:
This is heart breaking and she can't tell us whats happened :( i don't know if its any help but there was a whippet stolen from a 4x4 in Essex white with fawn patches about 18" it was posted by pennymeadow whippets a long shot but you never know :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

What a lovely girl :wub: hope she finds a new home soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

Whippetgood, I think the whippet pennymeadow whippets posted about was chipped, as this on is in a rescue centre I think or hope it would have been scanned for a chip !

jue332 said:
whippetgood said:
This is heart breaking and she can't tell us whats happened :( i don't know if its any help but there was a whippet stolen from a 4x4 in Essex white with fawn patches about 18" it was posted by pennymeadow whippets a long shot but you never know :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

Whippetgood, I think the whippet pennymeadow whippets posted about was chipped, as this on is in a rescue centre I think or hope it would have been scanned for a chip !

oh i did'nt realise thanks for that, but you just feel to try everything in these situations

whippetgood said:
jue332 said:
whippetgood said:

oh i did'nt realise thanks for that, but you just feel to try everything in these situations

Know exactly what you mean, anything is worth a shot :thumbsup:

whippetgood said:
jue332 said:
whippetgood said:

Funny enough though, do you remember the black labrador that was found on k9 and was scanned but they did'nt find a chip? but when the owners came forward they said the dog was chipped but what had happened the chip had travelled, thats why they did not detect it :oops:

This little girl now has her forever home, her fosterers have adopted her :D

Back