The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pippa Doo....x

sallytilly

Registered
Reaction score
three years ago this last week we went to the pride of the peaks dog show at hartington and there i found a scruffy looking norfolk tumbler type bitch that needed a home and quick....some guys threatened that if the scruffy dog hadnt been re homed by the time the dog show ended they would shoot her..

my family and i took pity on this bitch and took her home.

pippa was to be the most loyal, friendly, laid back dog we was to have...pippa never owed us a penny she was great in every way. we had 5 other dogs and she never showed any aggression or jealousy or hate towards any of them she fitted in perfect...pippa sadly died last night of a heart attack, she died very quickly and quietly with me andrew emmie and ryan by her side...pippa doo we are missing you sooo much and i thank you for all the love you shown us all..goodnight and god bless.xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear this, RIP Pippa.

So sad Val,i remember the day you took her home.You gave her so much love,and she adored her mum.

RIP Pippa.xx

So sad Val,i remember the day you took her home.You gave her so much love,and she adored her mum.RIP Pippa.xx
thanks ananda...im missing her soo much! andrew just took all others out and he sed he found it hard cos he couldnt hear her plodding behind him...xx

Val, Andy, Emmie & Ryan, we are all thinking of you at this very sad time.

We were all there that day when Pippa came into your lives and i'll never forget the look on Andy's face when you announced that she was coming home to stay!

She had the last 3 years of her life with a wonderful loving family.

R.I.P Pippa

Debs, Ian & Josie.

The lovely Pippa

2008_0309Shugborough0192.jpg

2008_0309Shugborough0191.jpg

2008_0309Shugborough0194.jpg

Blimey!!!!

I ain't the most emotional guy in the world but that has really pulled my heart strings.

RIP Pippa

We were there the day you had her. A smashing little girl. So sorry you lost her. R.I.P Pippa.

So sad Val,i remember the day you took her home.You gave her so much love,and she adored her mum.RIP Pippa.xx
thanks ananda...im missing her soo much! andrew just took all others out and he sed he found it hard cos he couldnt hear her plodding behind him...xx
Such a specail girl.Can you remember cutting her hair at Market Raisin,a Val special,we were all peeing ourselves laughing.

Remember the happy times Val.

Amandaxx

So sorry to hear this :( ....R.I.P little baby, sounds like you had the best last 3 years of your life :wub:

having lost my old boy last week, completely know what you are going through. Sounds as though she was a very special part of your life, remember the good times and be safe in the knowledge that she will be watching over you.

RIP Pippa Doo and run free

Back