The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

piper's pups

Wow go Barney!! :D Harry is built very much the same as Piper from the pictures isn't he?

I so wish hubbys overdraft wanst as big as it is or i would have had my name down for one of these :wub: If there not all spocken for plesae dont anyone tell my Alex shes only just stoped trying to smuggel forist away under her jacket when she sees him :D

wendy

OK Scott..........this is a few days ago, their eyes are nearly all open and they've had a couple of feeds of porridge, now. :D

all7.jpg

Those puppies are absolutely scrumptious !!!!! :huggles:

such lovely chubby tums! I'm always amazed at how round little whippet pups grow into sleek slender grown-ups!

John E Greenwood said:
OK Scott..........this is a few days ago, their eyes are nearly all open and they've had a couple of feeds of porridge, now. :D

all7.jpg
Cheers John, I can see my angel! :b

Just taken, since eyes have opened...

This is the one we are keeping....had a rethink on name, she is going to be called Twist of Fate, and we will call her Twister..

Twister.jpg

Here's the white dog, I think he has changed a lot now that his eyes are open and his nose has started to go black.

whiteone.jpg

flash.jpg

I can't remember which one this is ;) .....could be Gabriel :p

gab123.jpg

Hi John, they are so cute, i can almost smell that puppy breath :D do you have a close up of the little girl with the love heart on her head :wub: I love her

Hi John they all look adorable, i love them shuffling :wub:

:) Gime 3 place on the International mastership in Austria in Krengelbach on 27.06.2004 :cheers: :huggles: :thumbsup:

My Webpage

John and Sue your pups are very lovely :D :)) :) :huggles: :thumbsup:

27.06.04_051__Small_.jpg

What are the others called Greeny ?

I think Karen is going to call her little fella Frank! :)

So..... so far we have Twister, Gabriel, and Frank. :thumbsup:

Scott, our fella: Dashing White Sergeant, will be called Ziggy at home.

The pictures, yours and John's, are fantastic - it won't be long before we take some of our own.

Regards

Tim.

Off to Greeny's again tomorrow to see the little critters! :)

More photos will no doubt follow! :thumbsup:

Barney (Photo Finish in red), leading Harry (Feathers McGraw in blue), around the last bend in the semi-final at Stanborough.

semi.jpg

Back